The Last of Us

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yeah not surprised I've heard this from a few guys... FOH wives aren't exactly representative of the population as a whole, I'm sure. Sweaty assed neckbeards probably tend not to pull wives with high sex drives y'know?
Not sure what sex drive has to do with it. It’s fairly obvious that laughing when someone is dying of cancer because you can’t get past the whole hairy bear love story bullshit is not their aim. Anyway. Appears the dumbass Druckman can’t help himself so even in the apocalypse when the type of degeneracy we see now flounders and a different type of degeneracy takes hold, we have to stay “on message.”

also the chick playing Ellie is fucking weird looking. But she fits the mold of ugly dyke. Good casting probably.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Love the season so far, but the 'story' of TLOU2 is looming in the future, and I have absolutely zero interest in seeing that come to fruition. Even just being TV and not forcing you to play as the unrealistic Tranny that killed Joel it'll still be a shit show of characters being completely unrelatable, doing actions they would never do as written in TLOU1.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
During the season 2 renewal announcement the showrunners confirmed season 2 will cover TLOU2 and also more or less said it will be split into 2 seasons. So thats 3-4 years now of real time the show will run for, which also means if they make a TLOU3 in that time frame there could be more.

• 1Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Not sure what sex drive has to do with it. It’s fairly obvious that laughing when someone is dying of cancer because you can’t get past the whole hairy bear love story bullshit is not their aim. Anyway. Appears the dumbass Druckman can’t help himself so even in the apocalypse when the type of degeneracy we see now flounders and a different type of degeneracy takes hold, we have to stay “on message.”

also the chick playing Ellie is fucking weird looking. But she fits the mold of ugly dyke. Good casting probably.
Higher sex drive means more likely to have non-standard sexual preferences. Pretty sure I could cite Kinsey on that.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Higher sex drive means more likely to have non-standard sexual preferences. Pretty sure I could cite Kinsey on that.
Kinsey as in Alfred Kinsey, the pervert that used science as an excuse for his own degeneracy. He’s a step above John Money, I’ll allow that.

Regardless, I have never seen a single study or had an anecdotal experience where high sex drive females got into a couple bearded schlubs fucking. That usually means they want a bunch of chads taking shots on goal and will get into girls to get more chads.

it seems to me you’re implying that because my wife laughed and was disgusted by the faggot sex she’s low sex drive?!? Lol.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Do you guys understand how fucking terrible this is to read? No one wants to read this shit. Seriously. You all have huge dicks and supermodel wives who can't get enough of said dicks. Now please stop posting.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
it seems to me you’re implying that because my wife laughed and was disgusted by the faggot sex she’s low sex drive?!? Lol.
I'll admit to that portion being more trolling than actually trying to prove my point lol. Thanks for being a good sport.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Kinsey was a degenerate piece of shit like all mid 20th century sociologist dealing with sex.
A degenerate piece of shit who studied other degenerate pieces of shit and presented empirical data about them. Being a degenerate doesn't automatically make you wrong, especially if you're studying other degenerates, no?

FoH: "Pharmakos I don't think degenerate women like you're talking about exist"
Pharm: "pretty sure I could cite Kinsey and show that they do"
FoH: "well degenerate pieces of shit don't count"
Pharm: *thinking to himself* no fucking wonder they don't think women with alternate sex tastes exist. Until you mention specific degenerates, they literally just bury their heads in the sand and pretend that degenerate people don't exist. Damn.

Last edited:
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
A degenerate piece of shit who studied other degenerate pieces of shit and presented empirical data about them. Being a degenerate doesn't automatically make you wrong, especially if you're studying other degenerates, no?
Hes ground zero for sexuality is a spectrum and everyone is a little gay.

He was a degenerate that tried to normalized his degeneracy with word salads and appeals to authority. Guy heavily laid the foundation along with pedophile pieces of shit like Foucult for the huge societal problems we are dealing with today.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
We need to get a mod in here to mute this guy for a day or two. Just shitting up multiple threads.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Screenshot_20230204-123210.png

I wasn't trying to game it, I answered truthfully.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
We need to get a mod in here to mute this guy for a day or two. Just shitting up multiple threads.
It takes two to argue. The last episode was about homosexuality, this is the most on topic I've been. Get over it.

• 1Dislike

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Best sketch comedy ever. Why do you think I have my forum moniker. They can't make that type of comedy nowadays.

I have actually not yet seen every episode of Mr. Show, tho I've seen probably at least half of them. This sketch is new to me.

My favorite episode is the Coupon: the Movie episode.

• 1Solidarity