The Last of Us

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I mean if you listen to the honks you're going to get the clowns. These faggots will say anything to get a good wiff of their own shit.

Is it toxic masculinity to rob, pillage and kill?

These people can't even define a woman, what makes you think they can define toxic or masculinity?

Oldbased

> Than U
Anyone can have panic attacks, PTSD or fear failing people they loved or people who replace people they loved.
Joel is plenty man, unlike the gay fungal fags and no matter how much they try to make you think he is a gay fungal fag, he will always be a real man.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Bud, the fungus and ensuing fall out was so catastrophic world governments and advanced technological military might couldn't beat it.

There is nothing else to do but survive. So, if given the choice between finding and following a group of wilderness survival experts who know how to track, hunt, field dress a kill and preserve the meat + make primitive shelters and live off the grid vs some idiot who thinks this is fucking Beakmans World I'm choosing the former.

But you go ahead and get the blue collar crew together to salvage car parts... somehow... without making any noise to attract clickers and the other monstrosities in fallout suburban and urban areas where the concentration of them is the highest
Bruv farmers are gonna be one of your best sources of survival know how, including how to run a still. Fuck hunters if hunting is all they can do lol. Keep a few around but I'm sticking with the farmers and machinists. Half the farmers I know are good hunters anyway. Absolutely I'd trek away from the minor urban area I'm in and drive / walk the 60 miles back home to my farm buddies as soon as the apocalypse started. The most self-sufficient people I know, absolutely who I'd place my money on to outlive a zombie apocalypse.

Last edited:

spronk

FPS noob
wonder how todays episode is gonna go

main-qimg-7d007412833ae592b4af8c39e5650f28

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Bruv farmers are gonna be one of your best sources of survival know how, including how to run a still. Fuck hunters if hunting is all they can do lol. Keep a few around but I'm sticking with the farmers and machinists. Half the farmers I know are good hunters anyway. Absolutely I'd trek away from the minor urban area I'm in and drive / walk the 60 miles back home to my farm buddies as soon as the apocalypse started. The most self-sufficient people I know, absolutely who I'd place my money on to outlive a zombie apocalypse.

For the sake of the larp i'll continue by playing the roll of the farmer.

I'd really love to have you roll in as we're trying to get organized and figure out how to survive. Just what my group needs! A know it all who can't shut up and is to weak to really do anything. I'd love our first evening together where your planning things out for us and you stand up and proclaim "hey hunters, we only need a few of you so the rest of you are exiled!". I've known them for years but fuck em you're right, don't need so many useless fucken hunter (who btw are probably pretty good at general defense). I'd love to hear how you walked 60 miles (even with narcolepsy!) in a zombie apocalyptic environment.
I'd set up a nice little system where you get to rest most the day and we'd bring you food and water.

We'd even go into town for you to get comic books and other forms of entertainment. Ya ya I know, you'd be reading about zero point energy systems so that one day you can contribute by inventing infinite energy from quantum fluctuations. Can't wait for that. The best though, we'd immediately pull our chemist off of the futile job of trying to refine lube for the hydro turbines so he could make you psychedelics and whatever else you need to get through your tough days of sitting around and doing nothing.

Man post apocalypse is easy bruv! Wait this is awkward, I think I just described your current life.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
For the sake of the larp i'll continue by playing the roll of the farmer.

I'd really love to have you roll in as we're trying to get organized and figure out how to survive. Just what my group needs! A know it all who can't shut up and is to weak to really do anything. I'd love our first evening together where your planning things out for us and you stand up and proclaim "hey hunters, we only need a few of you so the rest of you are exiled!". I've known them for years but fuck em you're right, don't need so many useless fucken hunter (who btw are probably pretty good at general defense). I'd love to hear how you walked 60 miles (even with narcolepsy!) in a zombie apocalyptic environment.
I'd set up a nice little system where you get to rest most the day and we'd bring you food and water.

We'd even go into town for you to get comic books and other forms of entertainment. Ya ya I know, you'd be reading about zero point energy systems so that one day you can contribute by inventing infinite energy from quantum fluctuations. Can't wait for that. The best though, we'd immediately pull our chemist off of the futile job of trying to refine lube for the hydro turbines so he could make you psychedelics and whatever else you need to get through your tough days of sitting around and doing nothing.

Man post apocalypse is easy bruv! Wait this is awkward, I think I just described your current life.
You're forgetting the fact that I'm talking about bunkering up with friends and relatives, yeah? And absolutely many of them would find my presence valuable in many situations.

A person can reasonably walk 60 miles in about a day and a half. Yes, I could do it without having a heart attack.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
You're forgetting the fact that I'm talking about bunkering up with friends and relatives, yeah? And absolutely many of them would find my presence valuable in many situations.

A person can reasonably walk 60 miles in about a day and a half. Yes, I could do it without having a heart attack.

What do you mean? My larp was very kind to you

My real larp is you magically make it to your friends and relatives, consume their resources for a few weeks and contribute nothing but annoyance as they realize they're in a precarious life threatening situation that you're making worse, and although probably sadly, they put a bullet in your head.

Wait you can walk 60 miles in a day and half but can't hold a job? weird, we must be in just joking mode, hard to tell with you

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
What do you mean? My larp was very kind to you

My real larp is you magically make it to your friends and relatives, consume their resources for a few weeks and contribute nothing but annoyance as they realize they're in a precarious life threatening situation that you're making worse, and although probably sadly, they put a bullet in your head.

Wait you can walk 60 miles in a day and half but can't hold a job? weird, we must be in just joking mode, hard to tell with you

Find me a job that will pay me for mindlessly walking lmao. That's the easiest thing a person can do other than sitting.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
it used to be
the annoying part is when i try to educate them on the proper slur to use, since i'm pedantic about it, then i just let go of the thought that white ppl cared at all or even have the ability to tell, and all they ever can see is this
46ae3eab575f441ca3f55846fe4d19be.png
Shut up You Great Value - Cracker. :p

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Find me a job that will pay me for mindlessly walking lmao. That's the easiest thing a person can do other than sitting.

Walking 60 mile with a zombie apocalypse going on is a mindless activity? weird.

Didn't you get fired from some random menial retail job for falling asleep or something? Like, just standing there?

But ya can't wait till you get to my farmer/hunter group and start dictating terms.

• 1Picard

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Lmao you're just making shit up at this point

huh? I'M making stuff up?

I tried working an entry level $10/hr retail job in the "Right to Work" state known as Michigan and was let go because I was too disabled to keep up
I tried working a retail gig and literally couldn't do it. And Michigan is an "at-will employment" state so being disabled doesn't really give me an easier time finding work like it does many places in the country.
Tried working retail, got hired at Family Dollar in October, couldn't keep up. Maybe Walmart would be more understanding of my fatigue idk. I really tried tho.

And I live in small town America. Walmart starts people out at like $12/hr here.

Wow I really want you to join my post apocalypse group but didn't realize you couldn't hold a job at the dollar store. Couldn't keep up with the grandma's?

btw we're all just joking here, all in good fun as you say

• 1Like

Cybsled

I was scrolling quick and thought Kiroy was talking to himself, since him and pharmakos had similar avatar coloration and the same outline color

• 1Worf

joz123

Potato del Grande
Is there a thread Pharm hasn't derailed at this point? Getting annoying seeing his 5+ posts in a row everywhere.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
this episode, masterclass of bad acting
Indeed. The fruits of the DIE initiative.

Also, at this point, the 'strong' female lead is a fucking meme and I loathe those insufferable characters. I'm not specifically referring to Ellie because she's vulnerable and clearly understands her limitations, but of course she has to 'reject' men on some axis to maintain female 'empowerment.'

The "tiresome" reaction couldn't be more fitting. Potentially great stories are poisoned by idiots that must shoehorn in the 'message' and I'm just so over it.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 2 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Sure is lots of gays and black people out of the 100-150 people we've seen so far.
Especially given the absolute need to make future soldiers and caretakers.

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Shit I still don't believe society would collapse under a zombie infestation. Unless of course the first wave got the majority through airborne transmission which the minority were some how immune from.

I guess in this one the food supplies were compromised which at least makes some bit of sense.

But traditional zombiepocalyoses have always seemed clownie to me.

This is a more complex topic. As Ronne said it is covered in World War Z. In this case we would need to break from our biases in that we, as nerds, understand what Zombies and "zombie rules" are and would act with that knowledge.

Being as Zombie Virus isn't real and most people are not nerds they would not know this nor would they act in accordance with zombie rules. People would assume that they could help their sick loved ones in some way and they would try to without understanding the threat in their midst. Confused neighbors would similarly try to help or check it out with some curiosity before also succumbing to a threat they did not understand. A wounded person infected with the virus but within the 48 hour incubation time would flee to safety. Full of other vulnerable people and it would continue.

Most world governments and authorities would lack the will to take the appropriate response before it was too late. That being start headshotting these fuckers right now and then torch the bodies. People with money in other countries that fell to the virus first would use their money to pay off smugglers or airlines and flee to the safer nations and bring the virus with them. Beginning the cycle again.

Etc.