The Last of Us

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
"expanded demographics"? What, you're saying the tranny video game and sci-fi TV fan demographics are bigger than the normal people demographic?

You can't really believe that. Even our dedicated TV leftist apologist BrutulTW doesnt believe that. What do you mean, then, by "expanded demographics"?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
"expanded demographics"? What, you're saying the tranny video game and sci-fi TV fan demographics are bigger than the normal people demographic?

You can't really believe that. Even our dedicated TV leftist apologist BrutulTW doesnt believe that. What do you mean, then, by "expanded demographics"?
The only thing worse than watching TV with political overtones is coming here and having to read the same ineffectual mewling about it every week. I've said it a thousand times, don't watch TV that you don't like. It's easy, and it's a much better message to the studios than continuing to watch it and crying about it here where they will never see it.

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 4 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I feel terrible about those thugs who come to your house every day and put a gun to your head and make you read these threads. I really hope they stop at some point. Its a pretty mean thing to do.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I feel terrible about those thugs who come to your house every day and put a gun to your head and make you read these threads. I really hope they stop at some point. Its a pretty mean thing to do.
You're not wrong about this. I don't know why I keep clicking on these threads when I already know they are worthless. If I had a therapist I would ask them about it. It's more rational to complain about this board where the people I'm talking to will actually see it than to complain about Hollywood though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Maybe its just as much fun for you to talk shit at us, as it is for us to shit talk the latest ridiculously over the top leftist TV trope.

I think we're all past the point where therapy can help.

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider

Its addition to ... more races / orientations on screens = more money from those demographics. its also news and politics so its attention which is marketing. Not saying its not going to piss people off, but in the end they know viewers they are gaining vs losing.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
I just started ignoring them. Never tell them they're ignored though, then they go off the deep end. Just click the button and enjoy 30% less shit on this already soul crushing website. I recommend anyone who hates me do the same. It's great!

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Its addition to ... more races / orientations on screens = more money from those demographics. its also news and politics so its attention which is marketing. Not saying its not going to piss people off, but in the end they know viewers they are gaining vs losing.

You're retarded if you think that shit brings in more viewers than it loses

Bloodrocuted

Trakanon Raider
Just watched the second to last episode and I'm out. 12 year old girl taking out a clicker then several grown men with a pocket knife is fucking stupid. Girl power not just for grown women anymore, pretty soon toddlers will be crushing the heirarchy in these ridiculous shows. Jesus.

spronk

FPS noob
lol i guess the pc port released this week is a shit show

FB_IMG_1680270874621.jpg

• 8Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
You're retarded if you think that shit brings in more viewers than it loses
Cause Viewership is hard to figure out for media companies in 2022 . Lmao

sorry I said anything to people on this thread , people are so spun politically these days everything is interpreted as an attack , it’s was only meant to say , it’s more about the money not a political statement or belief.

Politicians are doing there work well , they must really love the drama they cause in ordinary peoples lives , must make them feel important ore votes = more money and more power .

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Cause Viewership is hard to figure out for media companies in 2022 . Lmao

sorry I said anything to people on this thread , people are so spun politically these days everything is interpreted as an attack , it’s was only meant to say , it’s more about the money not a political statement or belief.

Politicians are doing there work well , they must really love the drama they cause in ordinary peoples lives , must make them feel important ore votes = more money and more power .

How'd Lightyear do? What about Strange World? Bros? Ghostbusters 2016? Santa Inc? She-Hulk?

Now shut the fuck up already. You have no idea what you're talking about and are embarrassing yourself

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Its interesting listening to this. Its off topic, but I'll throw in a few things for your enjoyment.

I know of a JRTC training rotation where the OPFOR there was training what I believe were Filipino soldiers. They did the usual ambush techniques and American reaction most always was to return fire and get out of the kill zone. There is a doctrine for turning into a close ambush but it is rarely if ever used. Basic rules are break contact and then maneuver. So OPFOR popped off their ambush and waited for the Filipinos to break contact so they could then move to another ambush position.

Instead the Filipinos turned, no hesitation and bumrushed the ambushers at close quarters. Yeah, it was pretend war but they wiped out the ambush entirely. OPFOR was shocked as shit and got their lunch eaten as these motherfuckers stormed in and beat their ass.

Another one, real world. Got to have the privilege of reading some intercept from Taliban in Afghanistan that tried to pick a fight with some British Gurkhas. Needless to say the Taliban was describing to his superior how he got the hell out of there as fast as he could cause the crazy fuckers were trying to chase them down and kill them with swords. It got us quite the laugh. Lastly is the news article of the Gurkhas in a raid that were sent on a kill/capture mission and told to bring back genetic evidence. Usually this is a swab, finger prints pictures etc. They chopped off the fuckers head and brought it back. Caused a bit of a uproar ;)
Makes total sense to me. Taking a moment to aim with a gun takes time. Taking a moment to slash a few times with a sword takes almost no time in comparison. Especially in thick terrain where trees make it hard to keep track of your adversary, blades are potent as fuck.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Just watched the second to last episode and I'm out. 12 year old girl taking out a clicker then several grown men with a pocket knife is fucking stupid. Girl power not just for grown women anymore, pretty soon toddlers will be crushing the heirarchy in these ridiculous shows. Jesus.

I'm as annoyed as anyone at the StrongFemaleCharacter trope as anyone, but did you play the 1st game? She was a stealthy murdering ninja after Joel was taken out falling on rebar :p I missed the unlimited stealth take downs when shifting back to Joel lo