The Last of Us

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Nothing you are saying even makes sense. "You must be insecure if you dont think girls like boys kissing!". Dumbest thing Ive heard in awhile. Quit projecting your simp soy boy life on everyone here. Just because some girl you know liked watching guys kiss, doesnt mean every girl does.
That's not what I said tho. Gross oversimplification of the line of thought I'm presenting. I never said every girl likes watching men be homoerotic. The comment I was replying to was making the claim that ZERO women like it tho. All I'm saying is -- there's a reason TV like that sells, and it's not because of some secret gay conspiracy. It's not because the whole world has turned gay in the last 20 years. Homosexuals are still a minority of the population, and pandering to them by big Hollywood doesn't actually make sense -- because big Hollywood, most of all, likes making money. So there must be SOMETHING else going on here, right?

Are you really this fucking stupid to not understand what I'm saying? To have genuinely so grossly misunderstood the comments I'm making? You seem to be paying more attention to the people trolling me than you are paying to the actual shit I'm typing. Pull your head out of your ass, you used to strike me as an intelligent poster, but clearly I was wrong.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I bet they have dicks.
Animosity doesn't understand jokes, he probably thinks you're being serious.

The posters here that echo the actually funny trolls by just being shitty grumpy old fucks without a sense of humor have really ruined this place.

Passive-aggressive bitterness gets mistaken for humor here far too often.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I was being serious. I've never met any women that were into dudes making out.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was being serious. I've never met any women that were into dudes making out.
There is reasoning behind this. You can find it. It is a fact that most woman are not attracted to two guys having sex, like men are attracted too two woman having sex.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Look, this is a gay derail, but I know for a fact my lady thought the sight of Offerman and the other guy making out was gross, or "icky" - and not in an enjoyable manner.

I'm sure there is some psychological element, even for women, that two, supposed masculine beings rubbing up against each other just feels "off". I'm fairly willing to bet that women would prefer seeing other women doing that, then two men. It's just a more feminine trait.

This has successfully turned into the "Gay" thread, which I'm sure in some perverse way was the goal all along for a studio like Naughty Dog. We've been co-opted/GayOp'd!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
There is reasoning behind this. You can find it. It is a fact that most woman are not attracted to two guys having sex, like men are attracted too two woman having sex.
Citation please.

And watching two guys kiss is not the same as watching two guys eat each other's asses. Notice I only mentioned kissing. I only went so far as to say homoerotic, not outright homosexual. You guys need to learn to read.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
That's not what I said tho. Gross oversimplification of the line of thought I'm presenting. I never said every girl likes watching men be homoerotic. The comment I was replying to was making the claim that ZERO women like it tho. All I'm saying is -- there's a reason TV like that sells, and it's not because of some secret gay conspiracy. It's not because the whole world has turned gay in the last 20 years. Homosexuals are still a minority of the population, and pandering to them by big Hollywood doesn't actually make sense -- because big Hollywood, most of all, likes making money. So there must be SOMETHING else going on here, right?

Are you really this fucking stupid to not understand what I'm saying? To have genuinely so grossly misunderstood the comments I'm making? You seem to be paying more attention to the people trolling me than you are paying to the actual shit I'm typing. Pull your head out of your ass, you used to strike me as an intelligent poster, but clearly I was wrong.
Lot of words to say please folerize me.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I never played the game and this still bugged me and my girlfriend. Why introduce these characters and make them seem so major only to kill them off in their only episode. Even GoT let characters last at least 6 episodes before they died.
It is all about the suicide note. The entire episode. That whole sixty minutes is to make Pedro realize he needs to protect forehead girl.

• 4Worf
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Nothing you are saying even makes sense.
you should see pharmakos pharmakos fail at doing basic 1st grader math and trying to defend it by saying foh is full of bullies and it's our fault he's dyslexic and he forgets the difference between younger and older, and that vanessa was the inteligent one!, in the night court thread.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
you should see pharmakos pharmakos fail at doing basic 1st grader math and trying to defend it by saying foh is full of bullies and it's our fault he's dyslexic and he forgets the difference between younger and older, and that vanessa was the inteligent one!, in the night court thread.
My math was fine, my language had one confused word. Why does it make you feel so good to focus on it?

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Dude fails in every thread. And then attacks everyone else. Almost makes one wish for a real zombie apocalypse knowing pharmakos would not survive.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Warpath

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Dude fails in every thread. And then attacks everyone else. Almost makes one wish for a real zombie apocalypse knowing pharmakos would not survive.
if he does survive he can bottom for ron swanson

Creeping Parks And Recreation GIF

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
you sure you don't have dyscalculia, dude?
My math was fine. 1997 minus 1989 is 8. I made a mistake in my language, but your depiction of my mistake is pretty inaccurate too. I understand tho. Usually you're the stupidest one in the room, you're just happy to deflect the attention off somewhere else for a change.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah because no one around here ever attacks anyone else lmao, the guy doing the return attacking MUST be the toxic one. Go fuck yourself.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
And again. The definition of "fail" used by the majority of the people around here is "expresses opinions that don't fall in line with the forum status quo." I guess you guys enjoy echo chambers.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
My math was fine. 1997 minus 1989 is 8. I made a mistake in my language, but your depiction of my mistake is pretty inaccurate too. I understand tho. Usually you're the stupidest one in the room, you're just happy to deflect the attention off somewhere else for a change.
so you know you have dyslexia, you know you have a problem flip flopping words b/c you have some wires mixed up

and when a few ppl point out the same issue, you think

"NAW!!! it's yous guys fault even tho i just happen to have dyslexia"

this is like a dui cunt blaming the pedestrian on the sidewalk

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Yeah because no one around here ever attacks anyone else lmao, the guy doing the return attacking MUST be the toxic one. Go fuck yourself.
Most people don't attack others to hide their own failures in reading and understand posts. But you do. Shut up.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user