The Last of Us

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Also, her time as leader of KC from the fall of FEDRA to her death was, what? A week? A few days? Her first order of business was to round up the collaborators and find the brothers, and then she died.

She was leader of the resistance for an unknown amount of time, but I bet it was very easy to follow her righteous anger as the heir apparent to what her brother had built. He was considered a great man; she was probably a prominent member of the resistance, and following his death, the collective want for revenge would easily turn their eyes to her. It is not unbelievable that she took the reigns of the resistance and (especially in regards of the story the game/show want to tell) that her anger lead to her death, and the death of her followers.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
About time.

That was easily the best episode. It started a bit slow but once it came together it worked very well. It was nice to see the terrifying aspect of the swarm and how quickly things could end. The little girl was creepy as hell. That was a nice touch. The big one sends the real message that bigger weapons will be needed. Its that or a way to trap it.

That entire episode was kind of what I was hoping the series was going to be.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So not a bad episode but that's 3 in a row now that have been basically pissing in the wind for progress.
I don't know what the destination of the series is so maybe that is the point. Just seems they are spinning wheels to make up content/time.
Season 2 Smh GIF by HBO

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Please explain how it is not you whom are the idiot?
I said it wasn't bad but the gay love ep3 was added. Ep 4 and 5 they go to a town, get wrecked, escape. Everything and everyone who appeared in both episodes died except them so they are exactly as they were at the end of EP3 other than losing a truck. Nothing gained, plenty ventured. What did any of it have to do with Joel finding his brother or Ellie getting to people working on a cure? None.

We are now in the end of EP5 basically in the same situation as the end of EP2. Next you are going to say you want the bathroom scenes.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I said it wasn't bad but the gay love ep3 was added. Ep 4 and 5 they go to a town, get wrecked, escape. Everything and everyone who appeared in both episodes died except them so they are exactly as they were at the end of EP3 other than losing a truck. Nothing gained, plenty ventured. What did any of it have to do with Joel finding his brother or Ellie getting to people working on a cure? None.

We are now in the end of EP5 basically in the same situation as the end of EP2. Next you are going to say you want the bathroom scenes.
Weren't they leaving Boston at the end of episode 2 and now they're on the opposite side of Kansas City? That is a damn long way they have gone to getting to Wyoming. Seems like they gained a lot.

• 2Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

We got character building, world building, and an emotional sub plot you dense nonce.

• 2Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Funny how I don't know ANY of these idiots trying to explain gay fungus to me. Do we have a homo section they been residing in?

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Picard

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
them making the kid deaf and having him and Ellie’s conversation between a notepad took all the emotion of out that scene in the game. Then she just hopes that her blood cures?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Was really hoping for more fleshing out of the Katherine chick and why anyone listens to her, but all we got was a hand wave of like "you did this" without any real detail or background on why she matters other than being the actual leader guys sister.

I can't believe they didn't tell the actress she had to lose 30lbs for the role. Nothing triggers me more than seeing fat people in the apocalypse.
Nothing triggers me more than my boy Ronne continuing to remind us of season 8 Game of Thrones and not going back to Vault Boy.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I think you are gay, but I've only known you 5 minutes so I am probably right.
Basically I don't really give a fungal fuck what you think yet.
These posts suck much more than the previous sucky posts you were making.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wow what an incredible episode. This show is going to clean house come award season.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like