The Last of Us

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Some women age pretty ungracefully.

You have some men in Hollywood who look great at 50, and then women of similar age are unemployable.

I wanted to buy this....but I just cant do it. The reviews are enough for me.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So if ellen page is ellie. I''m thinking abby is chris cyborg.

Annotation 2020-07-03 220223.png

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Don't believe so.

I don't know of anybody who has actually played NG+, with this game. It's just like Other Joe says at the end, it's a one and done.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

(she is abbys vo and mocap)
what a waste of time

if they really want to cancel her, how about they compile a list of all the asian characters she does VO for and cancel her that way? in this climate that would actually work.

Faux

Lord Nagafen Raider
Man, I see those comments people are leaving for Laura Bailey and it just reminds me of something that came across my Facebook feed awhile ago. It was a link to a bunch of YouTube videos about grown men ranting and crying about video games and the story was all about how there is an entire generation of unfuckable men.

Those comments are left by a bunch of prime examples of that theory.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Why attack the person that was mocapped and voiced a character in a game? It’s not like she wrote the character or story, attack the retard cuckmann and the execs at ND/Sony that supported this abomination.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Why attack the person that was mocapped and voiced a character in a game? It’s not like she wrote the character or story, attack the retard cuckmann and the execs at ND/Sony that supported this abomination.
People are retarded.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Cybsled

Same reason people can’t separate the actor from the character. Guy who played Joffrey on GoT would get threats and treated like he was actually Joffrey IRL by idiots.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
do they cover that it's impossible to play NG+?

as in, even if you skip the cinematic scenes it takes like 90mins b4 you get into any real action.
If you stick around for ng+, you deserve to wait around at least that long.

Mao

Trakanon Raider
Think of all the people in the world? Then, how many messages did she show? How many did she get. All it takes is 1% to be retarded and dumb, and she'd have messages coming in.

I mean these people are stupid and should be shamed, but when you are out there for the entire world to comment on, you're just going to get dumb people saying really stupid shit. Its inevitable, and in a way I'm getting tired of people going, "Oh, nameless faceless person on the internet said mean things."

To make it even more amusing, one of the biggest nasty commentators was apparently some fan of hers from the middle east, and had some sorta rambling, bad english break down cause he thought she was playing a tranny or some shit? Yeah. People are dumb, and when you give everyone a microphone, you are going to get dumb shit.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Think of all the people in the world? Then, how many messages did she show? How many did she get. All it takes is 1% to be retarded and dumb, and she'd have messages coming in.

I mean these people are stupid and should be shamed, but when you are out there for the entire world to comment on, you're just going to get dumb people saying really stupid shit. Its inevitable, and in a way I'm getting tired of people going, "Oh, nameless faceless person on the internet said mean things."

To make it even more amusing, one of the biggest nasty commentators was apparently some fan of hers from the middle east, and had some sorta rambling, bad english break down cause he thought she was playing a tranny or some shit? Yeah. People are dumb, and when you give everyone a microphone, you are going to get dumb shit.
SHE KILLED JOEL!!!

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oof seeing the girl with compartment syndrome made me almost sick up.

I had that in my leg a few years ago and would not wish it on my worste enemy. Somehow my leg miraculously survived and although my foot is mostly paralyzed i basically walk around like normal. But its pretty much the most horrible thing you can imagine going thru even with modern medical care and drugs

These are the same leg from both sides.
20200717_111525.jpg
20200717_111532_HDR.jpg

• 2Rustled
Reactions: 1 users