The Last of Us

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Naughty Dog consistently puts out quality shit, y'all are crazy to think this game won't be good. They have some of the best writers/story boarders in the world, and good writing is good writing even if a "woke" trans gender is part of that story. I know you guys LOVE to shit on stuff like this but lets see what they got before shitting all over it.

Hell I am not even a huge fan of Last of Us as a game, the story and characters is what kept me playing.

Last edited:
  • 5EyeRoll
  • 2Seriously?
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 10 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Naughty Dog consistently puts out quality shit,

And once upon a time the same thing could be said of Bioware. Have you even looked at the spoilers or are you just blindly defending the studio based on their past releases?

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Disney consistently puts out quality shit, y'all are crazy to think this movie won't be good. They have some of the best writers/story boarders in the world, and good writing is good writing even if a "woke" mary sue is part of that story. I know you guys LOVE to shit on stuff like this but lets see what they got before shitting all over it.

Hell I am not even a huge fan of Star Wars as a movie franchise, the story and characters is what kept me watching.

Substituted TLOU2 for Last Jedi. See how it works?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
there is no way I will ever play a tranny in a game, fuck that noise

I8h9SXM.gif

• 9Like
  • 7Solidarity
Reactions: 15 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The Last of Punxsatawney Phil Jill

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
good writing
Not a single example of that in the leaked stuff. Even if you got rid of the tranny shit, who the fuck wants to play ~half the game as some asshole who just killed the main character of the first game as he tracks down the other main character to try to kill her too.

I was going to rent the game when I thought it was merely woke... but now it's like the Highlander 2 of video games and I want to believe it's just some fanfic some mentally ill person wrote and there never was a sequel to TLoU.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Going to wait and see the reviews here before I buy. If these spoilers are legit, will nope the fuck out just as I did with ME3.

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Naughty Dog consistently puts out quality shit, y'all are crazy to think this game won't be good. They have some of the best writers/story boarders in the world, and good writing is good writing even if a "woke" trans gender is part of that story. I know you guys LOVE to shit on stuff like this but lets see what they got before shitting all over it.

Hell I am not even a huge fan of Last of Us as a game, the story and characters is what kept me playing.

The problem is people use games and entertainment to escape from SJW, Woke, whatever you want to call it insanity. It has now gotten to the point that almost every faucet of entertainment is flooded with it and you can't escape it. After a really shitty day I cannot escape this world and just enjoy something without constantly being reminded of it.

They can't even create their own entertainment and sell it because of the same reason, they then have to infiltrate a company with a good existing IP in hopes of getting their message out.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Bunch of cry babies, once we get the full story I may agree but until then I looking forward to how to plays out.

• 3Worf
  • 2Faggotry
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 8 users

tower

Golden Knight of the Realm
amazing that they actually took the "why dont you faggots make your own games" bait and wrecked a company with it

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
there is no way I will ever play a tranny in a game, fuck that noise

I8h9SXM.gif
I know. It’s bad enough most of us having moobs from raid nights 5 nights a week. Now playing a dickless man with moobs? Oh fuck that.