The Last of Us

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
i remember my dad used to rant at MTV when i was growing up and yelling about how kids didn't appreciate music and these "long haired faggots dancing like a bunch of queers" is ruining America. Doubly funny whenever Money for Nothing would play.

sadly thats us now, we all rant and rave and can't understand how woke zoomers bitching about white people and capitalism intend to lead productive lives but still the shit they "make" sells like hotcakes. TLJ made $1.2b, Captain Marvel made $1.1b, and I'm pretty sure even though I consider TLOU2 one of the worst video games ever made, it'll sell 10m copies in the first six months. Only thing I can say is they didn't get a penny from me.

Ghosts of Tsushima releases in 3 weeks, that should be sorta interesting to see if they fuck it up or not.
Well, you're dad wasn't wrong. Moral values have been in decline in America well before the 80s, as we can discern from the out of wedlock birth rate that's been skyrocketing since the 50s. One of the unfortunate things about capitalism is that it's easy to sell products that are edgy and provocative, particularly to kids and teenagers, and really no disincentive not to do so regardless of the societal implications.

• 2Picard
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Haven't played the game, but from reading a handful of metacritic reviews and comments here....leaves me wondering what in the fuck is wrong with writers nowadays? It's like they have severe mental issues and are pushing their depressing bullshit on us all. It's not even well-done depressing shit.

I mean though, honestly, you've just described writers.

Go read some Stephen R. Donaldson books and tell me that guy wasn't working through issues. LOL.

The problem isn't that they're damaged goods. That's part of it. Or can be, not all writers are Screamfeeders, some are actual human beings. The problem is that they're not particularly talented. Going for this sort of emotional dreck is cheap and easy and shows no real aptitude for craft.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Well, you're dad wasn't wrong. Moral values have been in decline in America well before the 80s, as we can discern from the out of wedlock birth rate that's been skyrocketing since the 50s. One of the unfortunate things about capitalism is that it's easy to sell products that are edgy and provocative, particularly to kids and teenagers, and really no disincentive not to do so regardless of the societal implications.
"Your". You troll pretty badly for a Tanoomba alt.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Quick derail. This comment just stood out as odd to me. So this guy made a gaming website, which I recognize from googling stuff from souls games before, and embeds his twitch on it. He is then able to skim some extra $$ from twitch in the form of views to his stream? It is basically like running his own ad and getting ad revenue from twitch?

I guess I don't see the issue. Seems like he is just leveraging his own site's success to get some extra cash from twitch. I am legit curious why this is something to be angry about?
Try to bring that up in their chat and see what happens, lol.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If that dude is melting down this early about things that are demonstrably false, Sony must be fucking pissed and letting him know it. I mean, you DO fight homophobic Christians in the game. And if Abby is not a fucking tranny, the art department needs to be fired because there is not a girl in her late teens on the fucking planet that looks anything like that creature. The only believable shit he said was Anita did not work on the game (she has never worked on anything in her life) and that he mocapped himself in the game (Troy Baker had to teach him how to direct mocap on the first one, by all accounts, so no fucking way he could do proper mocap).

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Watching that dude melt down is very satisfying. Just wait till the Japanese overlords realize this won't sell quite what they expected. The heat in that kitchen is gonna rise!

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
My understanding is this is selling fine despite the dumpster fire. So, who knows how this plays out.

Yeah. Most people don’t pay attention at all. Lots of people preordered and have no idea what it is. There are tons of people that don’t use internet for games like people from this site do.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
It’s gonna set records. Just have to accept the fact that old shitlords like us are now the minority and most of the gaming community now are soy faggots and normies.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

Ome

Molten Core Raider
Of course it was going to sell well when half the supposed old shitlords claiming they wouldnt buy the game still did.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
lou2_abby.jpg

• 7Worf
  • 2Barf
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 10 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Have they outright stated that Abby takes steroids?

no biological woman looks like that without help

like Linda Hamilton in T2 is what I expect a woman who trained her ass off for revenge to look like

• 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
The important things when civilization has collapsed and there is murderous zombies running around, synthesizing testosterone for a tranny.

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
You can tell that Anita Sarkisian lady was involved with this. Woman don't need no man's help just out of the blue.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
You can tell that Anita Sarkisian lady was involved with this. Woman don't need no man's help just out of the blue.

Why is everyone in this game so fucking ugly?

• 1Picard