Ahn'Qiraj Raider
1592775380518.png

• 3Worf
  • 2SJW
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 5 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
a few hours of play today gets me to ellie being a lesbo, it's weird cuz it fades away and then i'm playing the tranny again. my wife is like "why are you mad" and i'm like "cuz i gotta play this tranny"

and she's like "you sure thats a tranny, it looks like a really butch guy"

i'm like "yea i just punch these infected"

she's like "yea so the butch girl is strong!"

then i meet joel and tommy and pick a pipe and shes like "look at that, thats awesome shes swinging a pipe"

which i guess is a nod to foreshadowing of the golf club later, and then we're both like wtf

now i'm on the angry lesbo revenge arc, which is fine but i don't see how in the hell if they switch me back to tranny quest i'll be happy.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
a few hours of play today gets me to ellie being a lesbo, it's weird cuz it fades away and then i'm playing the tranny again. my wife is like "why are you mad" and i'm like "cuz i gotta play this tranny"

and she's like "you sure thats a tranny, it looks like a really butch guy"

i'm like "yea i just punch these infected"

she's like "yea so the butch girl is strong!"

then i meet joel and tommy and pick a pipe and shes like "look at that, thats awesome shes swinging a pipe"

which i guess is a nod to foreshadowing of the golf club later, and then we're both like wtf

now i'm on the angry lesbo revenge arc, which is fine but i don't see how in the hell if they switch me back to tranny quest i'll be happy.

How's the actual game though, haven't heard much about the gameplay and gameplay loops.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
How's the actual game though, haven't heard much about the gameplay and gameplay loops.
eh? fighting the infected are not difficult, just sneak and kill, clickers insta kill you, so thats it.

i figure since i'm on lesbo revenge quest i'll be hunting humans and that'll be a whole different story

comparatively, i'm playing god of war also and that is way more fun, so far it's just a cutscene romp with the occasional character controls to progress it to the next cut scene

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
It's somewhat mediocre, similar to the first game. It's not bad, but it's not anything you'd want to play without a good story. It's better than the first game from what I hear at least.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Lirik beat it just now. He thought graphics/music was 10/10, gameplay was mediocre, story he didn't think it was shit like everyone else (he thought the game did make you sympathize with Abby), but would have preferred a different story focusing on Joel&Ellie/thought TLOU didn't really need a sequel.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
That is awesome. Have to love it when you have a customer base who will relish in the times they die in the video game because the writing is so insufferable.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
this review actually looks at the game as a game and gets it pretty dead on

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user