The Last of Us

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>

Fucking cringe. Are all gaming developers and “journalists“ gigantic insecure faggots? I loved GoW but that Balrog guy, Cuckman etc all come off like massive fucking fags. You made a shit game, catering to the lowest dregs of our society and every normie fucking hates it.

”Butmuh masterpiece”

Fuck outta here bitch.

Come on CDPR, you’re our only hope. Might even boycott GOW2 because fuck these guys

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
First Butlerian Jihad Empire of Man founded 2022
every man has to watch the TLOU2 sex scene with a boner detector attached
if you don't remain flaccid a bullet straight to the head

thanks, Neil Druckmann

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
59407937-E6CA-46C3-8C97-517857330063.jpeg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm sure it's a way to make the women seem more realistic and not be sex symbols at all. Dumb as fuck. Game sold though so who cares. There's even a copy in my goddamn house

• 1Worf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The dumb thing is they intentionally uglied up that one chic...abbies girlfriend I think? Her real world model is good looking.
no, looks like they shaved offed fat on her face, and actually prettied her up, and made her less jewy, even tho her nose is super jewy. how jewy is this lesbo bitch? you actually go through a synagouge and she's like, yeaa i'm a fucking jew!!!

de4075dd2b3e1806770b3b222e366117.png

• 1Picard
  • 1Seriously?

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
no, looks like they shaved offed fat on her face, and actually prettied her up, and made her less jewy, even tho her nose is super jewy. how jewy is this lesbo bitch? you actually go through a synagouge and she's like, yeaa i'm a fucking jew!!!

I think the main thing they did was calmed her titties down.

• 1Solidarity

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Naww man, don't throw Barlog into the same cesspool as Druckman. I get what you mean, but I dissimilar comparisons.
Ya, that's a reasonable stance to take. Just reading through that "twitter" beef or whatever was the cringiest shit ever though.

Hopefully this nonsense doesn't infect GoW2.

• 1Solidarity

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

I shall try to fap to that...

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Ya, that's a reasonable stance to take. Just reading through that "twitter" beef or whatever was the cringiest shit ever though.

Hopefully this nonsense doesn't infect GoW2.
As I see it, the major difference between Barlog and Druckman is humility. I watched a ton of interviews and behind the scenes stuff after I finished God of War (shortly after it released) and feel like I have a pretty good read on Barlog. He was firm on his vision of a father/son story but humble enough to collaborate and "allow" feedback and creative input from his team. And best of all, he acknowledged that it was that collaboration and the emotional investment from his team that made the game so special. If the rumors are true, Druckman begrudged the collaboration that made TLoU the masterpiece it was and made sure the sequel didn't suffer the same fate.

Unless Barlog got so burned out from directing GoW that he's delegating everything to a Druckman-like asst director/producer, there's no reason to fear GoW2 will be like TLoU2.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
That beak
that beak is actually a very useful gameplay mechanic, since i'm on lesbo revenge quest, i'm fighting other humans, and everyone is wearing green/olive or drab camo, but i can quickly turn and see that jew nose is near me and got my back.

• 2Worf

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
that beak is actually a very useful gameplay mechanic, since i'm on lesbo revenge quest, i'm fighting other humans, and everyone is wearing green/olive or drab camo, but i can quickly turn and see that jew nose is near me and got my back.
You can't already feel it in your back?