The Last Son (2021)

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Last Son (2021)

Tagline: A prophecy written in blood.

Genre: Action, Drama, Western, Adventure

Director: Tim Sutton

Cast: Sam Worthington, Machine Gun Kelly, Thomas Jane, Heather Graham, Danny Bohnen, Scotty Bohnen, Alex Meraz, James Landry Hébert, Emily Marie Palmer, Kim DeLonghi, Hiram A. Murray, David Marshall Silverman, James Di Giacomo, David Myers Gregory, Bates Wilder

Release: 2021-12-10

Runtime: 96

Plot: Sam Worthington stars as Isaac LeMay, a murderous outlaw who learns he is cursed by a prophecy: one of his children will kill him. To prevent this, he hunts down each of his estranged children including long-lost son Cal (Colson Baker). With bounty hunters and Sheriff Solomon (Thomas Jane) on his tail, LeMay must find a way to stop his children and end the curse.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
how was it? looks interesting if theres enough action, nevermind machine gun kelly is in it rip

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Same was about to say I'll give this a try, cast looks decent,then saw machine gun kelly

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah got this one on the watch list. Still have to watch Old Henry, but this may have to come first.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Don't care if MGK is in this. Westerns are 100% must watch for me.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Don't care if MGK is in this. Westerns are 100% must watch for me.
Yeah that's probably the only genre of film I'll watch sight unseen. I grew up watching them with my dad and my grandfather, and I always watch certain classics once a year to this day.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah that's probably the only genre of film I'll watch sight unseen. I grew up watching them with my dad and my grandfather, and I always watch certain films once a year to this day.
Saaaame. Fistful of Dollars and High Plains Drifter are yearly watches for me.

• 3Solidarity

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Saaaame. Fistful of Dollars and High Plains Drifter are yearly watches for me.
It's always the man with no name trilogy, high plains drifter, outlaw Josey Wales, unforgiven, The searchers, true grit, magnificent seven, the wild bunch, and Shane.

There are some others that may get left out, but I still try to make time for them, even if it's throwing it on in the background while tying flies.

• 3Like

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Tombstone, idiots
Tombstone is pretty great, that's why I said there are other films that I always try to watch but don't get the annual treatment. That movie is a little bit different than some of the classics, little more hollywoodish, but I still love it.

Once upon a Time in the West though is another I always try to watch once a year, but it's not my favorite Sergio Leone film. There's also a ton of Lee Van Cleef movies like the Sabatta series that are awesome as well. Problem is there are so many great westerns you'd have to watch one every day of the year, and that's great thing.

There really is the one genre of film I can watch no matter what mood I'm in, and no matter how many times I've seen the film.

Edit: fuck, forgot about The Big Gun Down. That's got one of the wackiest final showdowns out of all of the spaghetti Westerns. Also once upon a Time in Mexico or duck you suckers as the alternative title.

I think one of the biggest reasons I've always enjoyed westerns, specifically the spaghetti variety, is the music. That shit blew my mind away when I was a little kid and I've always loved it since. specifically the first time my dad made me sit down and watch The Good The bad and The ugly.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Maybe it's just because I love the genre, but this was actually pretty good. Who knew that MGK can actually fucking act, goddamn. He might even be the best part of this movie.

Thomas Jane culturally appropriating a native is pretty lulz and the only real "bad" part was Heather Graham's acting. But, at least you get to see her nice ole whoppers.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Maybe it's just because I love the genre, but this was actually pretty good. Who knew that MGK can actually fucking act, goddamn. He might even be the best part of this movie.

Thomas Jane culturally appropriating a native is pretty lulz and the only real "bad" part was Heather Graham's acting. But, at least you get to see her nice ole whoppers.
Whelp you sold me on it ill give it a try

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

I always thought Heather Graham was a damn fine actress.

heather-graham-pic-getty-734352172.jpg

• 2Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I always thought Heather Graham was a damn fine actress.

heather-graham-pic-getty-734352172.jpg
She plays a whore, which is a perfect role for her. But some of her line delivery is awful. But, she loves showing off them tiddies!

• 1Like

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I watched it a few days ago, it would have been good, except for the retarded ending.

ripped straight off from Eowyn nonsense in LOTR, except in this, he specifically went out of his way to tell her she wasn't the one.... and then she turned out to be.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I think one of the biggest reasons I've always enjoyed westerns, specifically the spaghetti variety, is the music. That shit blew my mind away when I was a little kid and I've always loved it since. specifically the first time my dad made me sit down and watch The Good The bad and The ugly.

korean the good the bad the weird

• 1Like
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database