The Legend of Hercules

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Haven't seen this, nor do I plan on it. In fact, early reviews and it sounds terrible.

I mostly just wanted to state how horrible the casting for this was. I don't know who the lead, Kellan Lutz is, but he's ridiculously miscast. 1950's Hercules was Steve Reeves.

rrr_img_56405.jpg

rrr_img_56406.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This movie looks like a pile of shit, but to be fair, there really arent many men in the world like steve reeves. Dude had chiseled features and had huge presence. This Lulz guy looks like a beach bum who fancies himself a surfer

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
LOLOLOL at 0:57 just pay attention when that dude "hits" the other with his sword
looks cheap....looks horrible

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
in that trailer i think hercules says about 10 words and its so hacky, i thought it was one of those 300 spoofs like meet the spartans. probably one of the worst trailers i have ever seen. the phantom menace had a better trailer.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
This is another case of two studios making the same movie (Like White House Down vs Olympus has Fallen). There is another Hercules due out in a couple months with The Rock has Hercules.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'll probably watch the Rock one cause the Rock but this looks like a pioe of shit plus is it just me or does it look like the set it in Roman era instead of greek?

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
He is in the next Expendables too. I hope they kill him quick like they did the young guy from the last one, before he can shit up that movie.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
whoever wrote/directed this shit pile should be taken out back and shot. hercules chained to the pillars? ummm, that was samson you fuck tard, not hercules. at least do some minimal research on the story.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
To much Gladiator and 300 showing in that trailer. Hercules is also to human when by the myths he basically superman level of power minus the flying and lazer beam eyes. Hercules doesn't fight mortal men he fights dragons only they hadn't invented dragons back then. So he fought other monsters instead.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This new Hercules looks like his distant cousin from California. The pic that has the Rock in it, is what I would expect the body mass of Hercules to resemble.

eVasiege_sl

shitlord
LOLOLOL at 0:57 just pay attention when that dude "hits" the other with his sword
looks cheap....looks horrible
Yeah, there's a least a foot between the sword and the guys face on that shot. Pretty bad. The first time I saw the trailer in the theater I thought it was a new TV show on ABC or something. I'd maybe watch the pilot in that case.