The Legend of Vox Machina

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
haven't watched this yet, but vax and gilmore was always a thing in campaign one. the straight characters are percy, vex, keyleth and grog. vax is bi and scanlan is... man who even knows.
Vex is definitely not straight. In fact, her official CR Wiki has her listed as Bi and Keyleth is "Demisexual."

The show is absolutely drenched in LGBTQ-LMNOP

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Sylas would have fucked Vax, if he gave in.

Keyleth definitely has a little thing for Vex. Grog would def fuck a dude if it also meant he got to fuck 3 chicks, Scanlan would be there too, probably with 3 more chicks, 2 more dudes and some kind of magical beast.

Liam's overall pattern is dealing with grief. His characters just confirm that no one is sadder than gay people.
i NEVER picked up on any kind of sign of keyleth being into vex. vex pretty much barely tolerated keyleth right up until vax died and then it felt like keyleth was the only living tie left to her brother so she relented a bit. keyleth in return had a weird rivalry with vex over the affections of vax. same with grog, he showed zero signs of being into dudes in any way shape or form.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Vex is definitely not straight. In fact, her official CR Wiki has her listed as Bi and Keyleth is "Demisexual."

The show is absolutely drenched in LGBTQ-LMNOP
yeah i don't buy that at all. when was that last edited because their characters showed zero signs of that. wtf is even demisexual? she's a druid so she's attracted to animals?

EDIT: i'm making a distinction between campaign 1 and the show because they've had many years to indoctrinate themselves into that stupid culture

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
yeah i don't buy that at all. when was that last edited because their characters showed zero signs of that. wtf is even demisexual? she's a druid so she's attracted to animals?
You honestly think Keyleth and Trinket weren't getting it on???

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
haven't watched this yet, but vax and gilmore was always a thing in campaign one. the straight characters are percy, vex, keyleth and grog. vax is bi and scanlan is... man who even knows.

frank-booth-ill-fuck-anything-that-moves.gif

• 1Worf

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Season 2 started pretty well. Gonna be a good season.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caliane

I watched the first three episodes last night and rolled my eyes a few times. It's a decent show and worth watching, but the 'message' is still present even if a bit more subtle.

There's a mercenary group with a 'badass' in a tricked out combat-wheelchair. I don't think he said a word and was only part of the episode for about 10 seconds. It's pathetic and he's purely there for 'representation' so the blue-hairs can feel "seen."

Of course every competent and/or person in power is a woman and/or jogger. The homoerotic relationship between Vax and Gilmore (the fat Middle-Eastern shopkeeper) is nauseating.
yeah, Matt himself is the soyest of the soy really. pegged by Marisha probably. 2/3rds of his npcs are they/them non-binary. attack wheelchairs as you note. He's 130% bought into the insanity. "we love you very much". "safe space" "representation". they stopped the games for fucking covid. haha A bunch of friends in a fucking studio, and they stopped playing.
They 100% had a moment of silence or some shit after Trump election as well.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Pathetic

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
yeah, Matt himself is the soyest of the soy really. pegged by Marisha probably. 2/3rds of his npcs are they/them non-binary. attack wheelchairs as you note. He's 130% bought into the insanity. "we love you very much". "safe space" "representation". they stopped the games for fucking covid. haha A bunch of friends in a fucking studio, and they stopped playing.
They 100% had a moment of silence or some shit after Trump election as well.
They are all Hollywood voice actors. That's like the center of woke.

• 5Like

Leviothan

Trakanon Raider
They are all Hollywood voice actors. That's like the center of woke.
The majority of their cast is white and when they added a new permanent member they were white too. Their inclusivity shit is pandering. They don't want to share that table.

• 2Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
The majority of their cast is white and when they added a new permanent member they were white too. Their inclusivity shit is pandering. They don't want to share that table.
Agreed. They are making millions and aren't giving it away.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
first 3 episodes are ok, show seems a bit tamer than season 1. Little light on the humor/whackiness too, but maybe thats just because Scanlan and Grog haven't had much time on screen.

the leader dragon (Throdak?) is voiced by Lance Riddick so thats pretty awesome. So far not as good as season 1 but pointless to make judgments until the full season drops.

• 2Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
first 3 episodes are ok, show seems a bit tamer than season 1. Little light on the humor/whackiness too, but maybe thats just because Scanlan and Grog haven't had much time on screen.

the leader dragon (Throdak?) is voiced by Lance Riddick so thats pretty awesome. So far not as good as season 1 but pointless to make judgments until the full season drops.
I thought the dragons skull fucking the city was pretty awesome. Particularly the poison and acid dragons.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Seananigans

Potato del Grande
<Screenshotted>

And they kicked out the only vaguely brown person early on. I'm surprised they haven't been cancelled for being so anti-diverse, honestly.

Leviothan

Trakanon Raider
And they kicked out the only vaguely brown person early on. I'm surprised they haven't been cancelled for being so anti-diverse, honestly.
Mind you, that dude was dramatic as fuck. But again, they haven't tried to fill that void. If you're colored, you're a guest. I can understand how difficult it might be to find someone diverse for D&D considering the vast majority of community are white people. Diversity to the majority of D&D players is tucking their dick between their legs or having multicolored hair while still just being white.

• 1Like

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Who did they add? I've only watched/listened to season 2 and 3.

Ashly was a "permanent" member that constantly had to go off on live action acting jobs in season 2. It looks like she was in the same boat as Pike in season 1?

Also, season 3 had a long term guest "brown" (Robbie) that was better than Liam or Talisian's characters. They should have just kept him. The black guy (Khary's Cleric) last season was decent too, if not a little over the top at times (easily better than Marisha's stupid monk or Ashly's meek barbarian).

• 1Like

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Mighty Nein has been my favorite Campaign of the 3, so I really was hoping they would animate it eventually, too. I was expecting it to take more seasons of Vox Machina before they greenlit this, but I'm happy.

• 1Like

Seananigans

Potato del Grande
<Screenshotted>
Ok, as obnoxiously woke as these faggots are, I endure it simply because

watching an androsphynx battle it out with an ancient black dragon in good production quality animation was fucking awesome.

Probably the same reason I’ll eventually cave in and see that DnD movie too. My inner nerd teenager craves seeing the world of DnD come to life on screen, my imagination can only go so far.

They really are so fucking obnoxiously woke though. Fucking faggots.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users