The LEGO Movie

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
This actually looks cute. If my daughter were older, I could see her absolutely wanting to see this.

I was able to make out Morgan Freeman's voice (the old dude), but that's about it.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Lego people are pretty damn resilient. You can break them into the separate pieces, but it's very difficult to actually destroy each individual piece. At most they might lose half of their hands.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
every lego game ive played is fantastic and the new wiiu one has great comedy and cut scenes so if this is anything like that it will be awesome

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Love the Lego games. Batman 2 was a total bust unfortunately. That awful fucking split screen they added to the game gave me a headache after a few minutes. You could turn off the dynamic part and just go fixed split screen, but it killed the visuals. Shame really because the game itself is much bigger then previous Lego games.
frown.png

I knew after playing the games it was only a matter of time before they started rolling out the movies. Should be a fun movie.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
This is going to be fun if done right and so cringeworthy shitty if done bad that it will be funny to watch. Soooo win/win?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nephew wants to see this(hes 7) and niece was to see that movie about the snail who becomes a racer or something.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol I will admit the snail movie looked kinda ridiculous, but I did laugh/chuckle a few times in just the preview. So I will take her and if I end up getting more laughs out of it, then all good for me, otherwise as long as she enjoys it, it was worth the money.

spronk

FPS noob
chris pratt
will ferrell
ron swanson
charlie
alison brie
liams neesons
morgan "gandalf" freeman

TAKE MY MONEY

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Yeah, I'm not gonna lie. I'll watch this for me when I take the baby girl.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
I'm taking my 3 year old , pretty sure we both will like it. We saw the previews before the Nut Job and he kept pointing at Batman and yelling Batman, made me proud!

Juvarisx

Florida
Fantastic movie, great for the kids (went with my 6 year old niece) and it has humour that is directed towards the parents as well.

marrior_sl

shitlord
Looking forward to this as well. Looks like it could be very Wallace and Gromit'ish with plenty of adult humor that will fly over the kids