The LEGO Movie

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I went and saw this movie. I was kind of hoping for more adult humor, but the movie was incredible for what it was. Definitely a movie better seen with children. The theme song was co-written by Satan. You will understand why when you hear the song throughout the movie and cannot get the god damn theme out of your head.

Xevy

Log Wizard
My friend and I went today. Average viewer age was probably around 7 years old. Great movie, especially at the adult and subtle stuff that my friend and I laughed at really loud and kids didn't get/parents didn't see.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Was my turn to be the creepy guy by himself in the theater full of kids, great movie.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
I got emotional at the end. I played with legos throughout school and credit it for a big reason I ended up choosing engineering as a major.

And fuck the theme song. Still in my head!

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
EVERYTHING IS AWESOME. Everything is cool when you're part of a team...EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!!

god damn that song won't get out of my head-my kids are singing it, my wife's best friend was singing it in the lobby. adlibbing words in time with the tune to further embarrass her kids...

saw the movie with my kids and loved it.

the end with the duplo's was killer....

"we are from planet duplo, we are here to destroy you"

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea, wife and I loved the movie, even with no kids.
The whole bit with Will Ferrell came as a total surprise, I was thinking the whole movie was just anti-glue propaganda for a bit :p

Sulrn

Deuces
I saw it with one of my exes who was a Lego freak growing up. We had the theater to ourselves and enjoyed it immensely. We both played with Legos growing up though, so YMMV.

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Went and saw this with the girlfriend. A warning- we decided to go stoned and i got way too high and 3d in a rpx theatre was overwhelming. i came down a bit around 5-10 into the movie and really enjoyed it. but yeah dont get too stoned before a 3d animation movie. Movie was great.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Yeah, great movie. I loved the names of the "artifacts". "Bring me the Sword of Exact Zero!"

Although the ending made me think back toThe Incredibles: "If everyone is Super, no one will be."

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
So much to love in this movie. Saw it with the 3 adults and 2 kids and there was humor in it for both camps. My GF had coke come out her nose at the turkey leg "do you know what that will do to your colon?" part. So awesome.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
just caught this, was fucking amazing. the level of detail put into this movie reminded me of the guys who made the Coraline flick. shit was over the top. and omg it was original. hows this one get by the hollywood reboot machine?

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
I laughed my ass off while watching this movie (with my brother and his wife, no kids) and the part that got me the most is when Batman says, "I'll Text You" and then takes off with his Star Wars Bros.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
SPACESHIP!!

Haha.. Great movie. Thoroughly enjoyed this. It hit home too because my son just turned 5 back in Feb and I bought him a bucketload of Legos. We spent a whole day playing with them and of course I was the one insisting on the instructions to build the set pieces and my son just wanted to throw random stuff together. Needless to say, this movie struck a chord. Brilliant plot / theme and completely exceeded my expectations.