The Librarians

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
New show on TNT, first 2 episodes aired already.

It reminds me a lot of Warehouse 13 but magic instead of gimmicky. Seems like it will have more of an overall story than just your artifact of the week.

Wasn't anything extraordinary, but I think I'll keep an eye on it. I guess it follows up on some made for TV movies?

faille

Molten Core Raider
I caught the movies when they were on a few years ago and really enjoyed them. They are b-grade cheesy adventures stuff, but they don't pretend to be.
Hopefully the tv show keeps the same tone.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
watching the premiere tonite on on demand.

as for the movies.

Castle's female lead- Stana Katic - plays the female vampire in the umm 2nd? one(curse of the judas chalice)

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
I enjoyed the shows premiere. It was exactly what I would expect from the series and should be a fun show to watch.

Malkav

French Madman
It was entertaining but it felt very cheap.

Like I was watching Warehouse 13, but with magic, and made in the fucking 90s.

Yes, that's it, it reminds me of TV shows from the 90s, that's exactly it.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, Xena or Hercules. With a cut rate Dr. Who.

At one point at the party thing they randomly cut away to show Mystique beating up 2 random henchmen in a stairwell, then back away from it. Nothing leading up to the fight or coming out of it. Just something they shot and felt they had to use.

And at one point the helicopter was clearly an RC toy=P

I could be wrong on both though, I had a pretty good buzz going.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Did you like the movies they made a couple years ago?
Only realized they existed when this thread started. Vague memories of commercials for them that looked interesting.

The ads for this looked full of potential to me, but the actual movieshow was just soooooo fucking cheesy.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Warehouse 13 meets Leverage meets Dr. Who meets X-Files meets I don't know what else but the kids are enjoying watching it with us.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Holy hell I just caught a couple minutes of this shit show. So bad I didnt know if I should turn the channel of not

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, this show is terrible, but sort of fun all the same, and there isn't a lot else on right now. It sort of saddens me that you have a show with Rebecca Romjin and she's not the best looking girl on it. Makes me feel old
frown.png

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Caught the first two episodes of this. It a not high drama or an amazing novel in television form, but it was at least entertaining and nice fluff. Sometimes you just wanna chill with B-grade fluff.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Same, they had the beginning special and 2nd episode airing back to back while I was in a hotel in Seattle. I enjoyed them, as it really felt like Warehouse 13 meets Leverage, which I both enjoyed. Didn't even know there were tv movies with Noah Wiley's character from before, need to check those out.

At first, I thought the reason it reminded me of Leverage was simply because the same actor is in it, but it's produced by the same guy and has a very similar style to how it's shot. Plus, the entourage of different personalities with different skills also resonates on that level.