The Lord of the Rings

zignor 4

Molten Core Raider
Iranians can be white. Caucasian Mountains are just to their north and they are Indo-Europeans.

Pure blood Jews are less white, they are Afro-Asiatic, a totally different racial group they share with Arabs.

I'm a Tolkien AND racial scholar.
She looks sufficiently Persian to me (and sufficiently...many other things).

And I'm pretty sure Tolkien was going for a Middle Eastern aesthetic for the Easterlings who populated the areas east and northeast of Mordor.

showbiz_nazanin_boniadi.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
all harfoots are born white, any who steal, rape or have sex outside of marriage have their skin color magically changed to black as a warning to the others in the tribe

View attachment 431814

I think some of them just don't bathe. If this was filmed in smellevision we could confirm this.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I love people injecting Earthly ideas about diversity, racial makeup, etc. and why it should even exist in a totally made-up, fantasy world.

But, it's totally not about wokeism at all..

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I don't. I just feel sorry for people who can't enjoy a story because of it. Do you think the ancient greeks bitched about ruining the immersion when all the girls in a play were played by dudes?

Maybe if the darkies all put on white-face it would make them happy.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't. I just feel sorry for people who can't enjoy a story because of it. Do you think the ancient greeks bitched about ruining the immersion when all the girls in a play were played by dudes?

Maybe if the darkies all put on white-face it would make them happy.
If blacks want to be represented in western culture so goddamn bad, maybe they should try to make a positive contribution to it just once.

• 7Like
  • 5Solidarity
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 12 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
If blacks want to be represented in western culture so goddamn bad, maybe they should try to make a positive contribution to it just once.

Would it shock you to learn that biggie smalls and tupac chakur were black?

• 1Like

Warpath

Golden Baronet of the Realm

not in the new netflix doc. they are asian women. if you cant enjoy that like a good little boy, i feel sorry for you

• 1Worf

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

One is an accomplished street poet, actor, and former political activist. The other is what exactly? He wrote some songs? Neat.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
She looks sufficiently Persian to me (and sufficiently...many other things).

And I'm pretty sure Tolkien was going for a Middle Eastern aesthetic for the Easterlings who populated the areas east and northeast of Mordor.

showbiz_nazanin_boniadi.jpg

She's former girlfriend to Tom Cruise.

1662494109880.png

Inducted into Scientology and bused around to various living facilities

1662494138724.png

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
She was a smoke show in How I Met Your Mother. Still looks good to me.

• 1Like