The Lost City (2022)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i think Kathleen Turner might have been hotter than Sandra in her version.
iu

iu

i guess it helps being 27 years younger than Sandra too in 1984.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
But you agree she looked amazing right?

fucking 57 years old. God damn!
For 57, sure she looked great.

She didn't look amazing unless you factor the age in. She had so much fucking makeup on that she looked photoshopped the entire movie. It was distracting to me.

Brad Pitt was clearly the best part of an otherwise mediocre movie. In case any of you didn't keep watching, there is a mid-credits scene that is pretty funny as well.

Kiki

Log Wizard
This was better than expected. It was a good date movie for sure, the girl I was with loved it

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
For 57, sure she looked great.

She didn't look amazing unless you factor the age in. She had so much fucking makeup on that she looked photoshopped the entire movie. It was distracting to me.

Brad Pitt was clearly the best part of an otherwise mediocre movie. In case any of you didn't keep watching, there is a mid-credits scene that is pretty funny as well.
now i'm thinking about it. speed was in 1994. Sandra was born in 1965. i thought she was supposed to be just out of AZ college in that movie. when i saw that in the theater i was 22. i thought that chick was my age.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This movie was insanely boring and dumb. Sandra Bullock still a smoke show though.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Boring movie for guys, wife enjoyed it.

I'm curious how many movies Pitt has done where he's on the phone and eating. Must be a half dozen at least.