The Machine

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Anyone seen this? It's at the top of the pirated list this week and RT has it at 79%, but it looks a little bit too Syfy to me...

Goatface

thought it was good. little slow and a few bad tropes, but liked the setting and most of the ideas.

slight spoiler warning-
when 1st started watching this was confused as there are Non-English parts with no subtitles
went looking around and it appears that is what the director wanted. i found the hearing impaired subs and even
they only had about half of them. not really a big thing, there really isn't a lot of parts.

more spoilerish

this sceneone of maybe 2 keys parts that were not translated, it is from roughly 15mins in.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
It had a good idea, but I can't say that I'd really recommend it to anyone except a diehard sci-fi fan that can handle slow movies where almost nothing happens. It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't exciting either, so be warned.

The language part goatface mentioned was definitely confusing at first, then just sort of annoying. Knowing what they said, while not totally necessary, definitely helps, and will sort of nag at you when you don't.

Jarnin_sl

shitlord
I'd give it a solid 3/5. It was OK. Nothing that will blow you away. Caity Lotz is good in the part, but the writers didn't do anything interesting with the character. Oh, I suppose her baby voice gets kinda annoying after a while...

Column_sl

shitlord
Loved this flick. Reminded me of all those low budget 90's cyborg films like Hardware, Omega Doom, Cyborg,Nemesis, and Battle Angel.

If you like that oldschool industrial dark sci fi this is the flick to watch.

I need to watch those 5 movies again.

rrr_img_64731.jpg
rrr_img_64732.jpg
rrr_img_64733.jpg
rrr_img_64734.jpg
rrr_img_64735.jpg

spronk

FPS noob
saw this tonight, not great but not terrible either. felt like a indie prequel to bladerunner without a good ending. if you love, love, love bladerunner you will probably like this movie. if you don't like bladerunner skip this.

still looks better than transcendence which is coming out this weekend, and probably has a budget 100x larger. so sad

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Not a bad movie. Liked the music homage to older sci fi flicks.

I did not mind not having subtitles for the languages. I have seen a few movies recently that were either missing subtitles for non english or it was done on purpose. I kind of like that, I can usually figure out what is going on anyway.