could be worse

6divCz3.jpg

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I really enjoyed this first episode. There wasn't really any scene where I rolled my eyes. That, alone, is a miracle when it comes to current Star Wars content.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
First episode was decent. It would be great if every time Mando goes out for a bounty there's another bounty droid to fuck with him.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Onigen

Golden Knight of the Realm
Hard to imagine choosing shoulder as your first beskar tier set over codpiece.
Was watching this with 2 colleagues who were both MMO-players, first comments were "So now he has a 2-set bonus, is he going to get a full set by the end of the season or what?"

Great first episode, enjoyed it more than the whole of TFA even though it was weirdly short episode at 38 minutes.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Not seeing episode 2 yet, so assuming they are on PST like every other stupid company the US.

Fucker

Log Wizard
I need wireless neural dream streaming. Instead of my usual wet dreams of porking Bea Arthur, I could have a tv show or movie beamed into my brain as I slept.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Loved the second episode.

Fucking Jedi baby. I knew something was up as soon as the baby got out of the basket and tried to, I assume heal, touch the Mando. I am also starting to go along with the idea that he's a Yoda clone. Especially after I saw the pic of the Doctor from the first episode having a Kamino patch that matches the ones from clone wars.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
How frequent will the episodes be?

Every Friday except for the finale which takes a break after the 18th until the 27th. SW:Ep9 is in theaters on the 19th.
Nov. 15
Nov. 22
Nov. 29
Dec. 6
Dec. 13
Dec 18
Dec. 27

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I wish it was hour long episodes, but I am impressed with how much they pack into a half hour. Only 8 episodes though? That is rough if we have to wait a year for season 2.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I wish it was hour long episodes, but I am impressed with how much they pack into a half hour. Only 8 episodes though? That is rough if we have to wait a year for season 2.

yeah, 8 30 minute episodes is pretty short, though that might mean that there's little to no filler... hopefully with the success it's had so far, season 2 will be able to be a bit longer

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
They are supposedly 40min episodes, though ep1 is officially 39 and without credits it was like 37min by my watch.

That is my only gripe so far, I was expecting GOT length (~50+ min) episodes.
So we're going to get just over 5 hours of show in 8 episodes.