The Mandalorian

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Tim Meadows has been around forever. He's an old SNL Alum.

I immediately recognized him, but looking through IMDB, I dont think I have see more than a couple movies he has been in. I rarely caught 90's SNL, but it must be from that.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He's been on a lot of tv shows lately. Been a main character on the Goldbergs for awhile.

Great episode for sure. Katee Sackhoff is much better addition that Gina.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
admittedly was a good episode, the mandos lost all street cred the last episode and i expected them to meatball this one too, but the different directors portrayed them jarringly different. i thought the Armorer was going to take off her helm and then instruct the others to take off theirs. gotta give Sackhoff credit, even when she's wearing her helmet, she is so feminine in her walk. this was the first episode not made for babies, Jesse The Body actually reprised his Predator scenes, one mandy capped a fool in the back of the head and the Armorer layed down some bloodless deadly skull crushings. this was good stuff. despite Darth Bulldyke being a waste of time once again.

Cybsled

The Gideon and imperial plant stuff will probably all just lead back to a Thrawn tease.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So given the possible Zeb appearance, the beskar at the end is a hint of Sabine?
Friend brought up a good observation that it could have been Imperial Super Commandos. The Mandos that jumped ship to the Empire.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Andor showed what good Star Wars can, could, and should be. This show just feels like schlock for kids now. This season hasn't been much better than Book of Boba and Obi Wan. Sad times.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Andor showed what good Star Wars can, could, and should be. This show just feels like schlock for kids now. This season hasn't been much better than Book of Boba and Obi Wan. Sad times.
A fun episodic family friendly show isn't a bad thing. Having everyone act like retards and nothing make sense... that's a bad thing.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Season has been mostly fine. Outside the polarizing Andor-lite episode and the dinosaur bird episode where they just kind of give up on their kids getting eaten by monsters, stuff hasn't been that different than previous Mando offerings that had weak or less than popular episodes as well.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Okay, watching this episode. The mandos were portrayed as a competent force, and for the first time The Mandalorian actually wasn't some damsel in distress. The biggest problem was that line delivery throughout the episode was pretty trash. Mando being outside of his suit is super obvious.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the best thing about this episode and why i said it was good,. it was entertaining and coherent. it also wasnt dumbed down to beyond retard levels. it was actually a watchable show with very little merch shilling and a decent cast of actors acting. makes you wonder what they were thinking for the first 4 episodes. i also wonder if this was a fluke and this director didnt get the memo to potato up the episode. lets see if next episode is more of the same. one big con is that they needed Gina for this episode. it should have been her doing the physical stuff and not old man Apollo. her calling Mando for help makes more sense because she is his friend. Apollo is just a politician and not anyone's friend, especially since he was facing off against the Mandos in season 1. mandos would be like, "fuck this guy".

velk

Trakanon Raider
Who needs imperial spies to derail rescue missions when the Colonel can look the planet up and see it has a total population of 30 people.

As far as wastes of resources go, this is kind of like taking an aircraft carrier to rescue little timmy from a well.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Who needs imperial spies to derail rescue missions when the Colonel can look the planet up and see it has a total population of 30 people.

As far as wastes of resources go, this is kind of like taking an aircraft carrier to rescue little timmy from a well.
i dont think it would be that much, since all the republic fighters have hyperdrives. He probably wanted to bring himself and like 1 other xwing, and an A or Y wing, like we had seen them before.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

wasnt it explained that the pirates were a growing problem across outer and mid rim settlements? he explained that if they didnt nip the problem in the bud then it would become a full fledged menace later on when it was allowed to fully bloom. so basically little timmy didnt matter, it was what caused little timmy to fall into that well which needed to be addressed because it would do the some to other little timmies.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
wasnt it explained that the pirates were a growing problem across outer and mid rim settlements? he explained that if they didnt nip the problem in the bud then it would become a full fledged menace later on when it was allowed to fully bloom. so basically little timmy didnt matter, it was what caused little timmy to fall into that well which needed to be addressed because it would do the some to other little timmies.
yeah if i remember correctly, he used basically the same thing leia said about the First Order in TFA; similar enough that I was surprised that office was on Coruscant and not Hosnian Prime, other than the imperial traitor lady needed to be there.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
If dad and mando were the only ones that went, because dad had to try anyways, and mando didn’t know, it could have worked. You could have had a scene where dad had something like an actual emotion to a dragon eating his kid and saying he had to try anyways. I swear that Hollywood writers are aliens.

Is that guy an actual actor or a member of the RL 501st? I think most of them are 501st cosplayers and if he is too, maybe he just couldn't deliver the line.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Apparently Jon Favreau may be rehiring Gina Carano and bringing her back for Mando season 4. He was upset about Gina's firing and apparently there is even some remorse from people above about how everything was handled and worked out. Especially with the fan base. When she was fired they had to retool season 3 because she apparently had a big part in it and of course her spin off.

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Apparently Jon Favreau may be rehiring Gina Carano and bringing her back for Mando season 4. He was upset about Gina's firing and apparently there is even some remorse from people above about how everything was handled and worked out. Especially with the fan base. When she was fired they had to retool season 3 because she apparently had a big part in it and of course her spin off.
But she's still fat.

• 1Solidarity