The Mandalorian

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea the galaxy's elite soldiers these mandos are not. I'd rather have Bothan spies on my team, and they're always dieing.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yea the galaxy's elite soldiers these mandos are not. I'd rather have Bothan spies on my team, and they're always dieing.
i got the impression that the mandos arent really even training, but are just keeping themselves busy til the next cannon fodder event occurs. training would require building skills and working toward a goal. these idiots are shooting at water and blasting paintballs at each other at point blank range.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
It actually makes sense in a way for the Bo-Kotan angle. She's caught up in the spirituality of it all but these people are retarded yokels.

"Yeah, I saw a mythosaur, but you guys don't have flushable toilets so fuck this noise."

haha

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
There were way too many dumb fucking things in this episode, so I'll just pick one to shit on.

What the fuck with the training "challenge?" The kid shooting Grogu once and then standing around waiting for a reaction ... TWICE ... was just fucking stupid. What is this training for? Training to be the first to die in a firefight as soon as you encounter someone who will shoot multiple times? So then Grogu wins by ... shooting three times in rapid succession. Holy shit imagine that, why didn't that dumbshit kid think of that?

Fucking kid should have been left to be eaten by the reptile-bird-monster-thing. Worthless.

Since all animals who regurgitate their food to their young chew or partially digest the food first, I was sorely disappointed to see that thing regurgitate the kid wholly unscathed. My eyes hurt from rolling.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
There were way too many dumb fucking things in this episode, so I'll just pick one to shit on.

What the fuck with the training "challenge?" The kid shooting Grogu once and then standing around waiting for a reaction ... TWICE ... was just fucking stupid. What is this training for? Training to be the first to die in a firefight as soon as you encounter someone who will shoot multiple times? So then Grogu wins by ... shooting three times in rapid succession. Holy shit imagine that, why didn't that dumbshit kid think of that?

Fucking kid should have been left to be eaten by the reptile-bird-monster-thing. Worthless.

Since all animals who regurgitate their food to their young chew or partially digest the food first, I was sorely disappointed to see that thing regurgitate the kid wholly unscathed. My eyes hurt from rolling.
as was discussed earlier, this show was changed, its no longer aimed at children of all ages, its just for little babies now. or retards.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
as was discussed earlier, this show was changed, its no longer aimed at children of all ages, its just for little babies now. or retards.
so then why aren't you enjoying it more? womp womp

• 8Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 10 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
so then why aren't you enjoying it more? womp womp
i resemble that remark.
iu

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Made up for last week. Everything felt more Mando.

Loved the music. Could feel a departure from the typical music and sound choices. For those few scenes, I sort of wished that this director handled more episodes. Engaged and interested in Bo Katan's arc.

• 3Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Made up for last week. Everything felt more Mando.

Loved the music. Could feel a departure from the typical music and sound choices. For those few scenes, I sort of wished that this director handled more episodes. Engaged and interested in Bo Katan's arc.
Peter Ramsey was the director. His first Mando episode. He was one of the directors of Into the Spiderverse.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
They did not just casually add in live action Zeb Orelios did they??

Well fuck me. They sure did. Not only shows that he's still kicking it post Rebels but that they can do a Lasat in live action.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 7 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
They did not just casually add in live action Zeb Orelios did they??

Well fuck me. They sure did. Not only shows that he's still kicking it post Rebels but that they can do a Lasat in live action.
I was wondering of it was him or another. The voice sounded familiar though. I assumed he would be back on his new homeworld though and not with the Republic.

Edit: It was credited as Steve Blum as Zeb.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
I never would have put that appearance as the first one of that group to show up just from the amount of cgi it would take to pull it off. I think my jaw was on the floor for a few minutes. Looked incredible! Another really good episode this week. Curious about the beskar clue at the end, I don't have a great guess at this point. Might just be meant to divide the Mandalorians from everyone more.

• 3Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Think it's setup to introduce a group for Bo Katan to try and bring into the fold of the traditional Mandos, and also probably a vehicle to introduce Thrawn pulling all the strings by season's end leading into Ahsoka.

Good episode.

• 3Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
So given the possible Zeb appearance, the beskar at the end is a hint of Sabine?

• 1Mother of God
  • 1I Came

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So given the possible Zeb appearance, the beskar at the end is a hint of Sabine?
Either it's the next Mando tribe that they will bring in or Thrawn covering up they rescued Gideon and blaming it on Mandalorians.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I never would have put that appearance as the first one of that group to show up just from the amount of cgi it would take to pull it off. I think my jaw was on the floor for a few minutes. Looked incredible! Another really good episode this week. Curious about the beskar clue at the end, I don't have a great guess at this point. Might just be meant to divide the Mandalorians from everyone more.
I didn't expect Zeb at all since there was no talk about him in the rumorsphere. I had assumed he had settled down on New Lestat. Of course that means we could also seen Agent Kalus.

• 2Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Also, Tim Meadows should have used his Ladies Man voice for this. lol

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
No real complaints this week, that episode is more like it.

I really wanted them to assault the cool looking pirate ship, take it as a prize, then clear the city; just like Annie and Ben used to do.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Was Caleb the cannibal from brooklyn 99 some important character because im sorry that dude is now typecast in my mind.