The Mandalorian

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Tuned into see The Mandalorian. Instead got...

MV5BMTczMzg4NjU1Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODc4NzY5Nw@@._V1_UY1200_CR196,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
I predict when Boba meets Mando, instead of fighting they have a philosophical discussion on why and why not on life of a bounty hunter. Why it's worth giving it all up.

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
I heard that he doesn't, which is funny considering that Boba would be a legend among the Mandalorians.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
he had to use his explosives, because if he didnt do that and give away his location, internet edgelords would call the x wing pilots, ninjas.

Why are 90% of all X wing pilots fat? It must be a job requirement or something.

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
they're all fat because those are usually Disney writers and directors. fat star wars nerds are strong with this show.
Yeah one was Filoni and the other was the lead actor from some Canadian show called Kim's Convenience.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
I heard that he doesn't, which is funny considering that Boba would be a legend among the Mandalorians.
Seems doubtful considering Jango and Boba weren't Mandalorians at all, just had the armor.

• 1Edgelord

Ome

Molten Core Raider
One thing is to be taken in as a Mandalorian...another is simply jacking some armor and throwing it on.

• 1Like

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
I wonder if the show will expand more on the Imperial Remnants, like are there more of them throughout the galaxy?

According to the lore the high ranking imperial officials fled to the Unkown Regions and founded the First Order.