The Mandalorian

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
amazing episode

Boba using the seismic charge on the tie fighters was straight wood

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Posted on Marvel thread as well. Picture posted on this page shows the Star Wars ones, and Marvel thread shows the Marvel ones
1607690349003.png

Clearly Disney is Netflixing it. Slow roll of content to keep people subscribed nonstop.
Wonder how long before this comes to reality?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I cannot wait for all these Star Wars shows and pretty much all the Marvel shows besides a few. Disney just dropping bombs yesterday.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Boba Fett is just a part of this show now. And cooler than ever somehow. Fucking 2020.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Amazing episode. Boba Fett fucking shit up is nerdgasm level shit, they just have blended everything so well. Somehow they revived an iconic character and made it reasonable, and not only that but finessed him into the current plot like nothing and it all works.

Bill Burr was pretty good. I liked his charisma, he isnt a bad actor at all. And yeah, 2020, when Bill Burr is doing missions with Boba Fett and it all works beautifully.

• 3Like

Cybsled

He would be a good fit and would mesh well with a crew. Comedic Relief / Imperial Expert role.

• 3Like

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
With Kennedy still with Disney, and until they clean house, I have no confidence in anything they produce.

Right now, The Mandalorian is an abominably in an otherwise shitty run of trash (using the Star Wars IP).

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
kinda mixed feelings. i wish they had kept the allure of Mando and his helmet going and i didnt like the politics angle of the empire. but whatever, it was a good episode. they are building up a nice ensemble of characters. Burr is joining Gina and Rosario on the list of "cancelled" people.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Probably my favorite episode of the series so far. Was both fun and entertaining in all the right ways. The mad max stuff especially had me laughing.