The Mandalorian

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Well we don't know about Gina. Lol at some of the comments on those tweets. like "Ahsoka!!!1" and "I hope Cara isn't in Rangers." lol
it would be kind of stupid if she wasnt the star of that. i mean who else would ? those obese x wing fighter pilots?

spronk

FPS noob
131124039_10158323502361633_755301179451105781_o.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Ahsoka and Rangers of the New Republic both take place in the Mando timeline and will be a crossover event, kind of a mini Star Wars MCU.
Hayden being in Obi-Wan has had some chatter lately, but its really awesome that they are going for it. Cannot wait for that series.
Andor sizzle real looked good, they are throwing a ton of money at these shows.
Rogue Squadron could be the most awesome thing ever, or a total dud...will have to wait and see on that one
Very excited for the Lando thing, but not sure when in the timeline that happens, or if live action or animated. Would love to see both Donald Glover and Sweet Billy Dee back doing a "Calrissian Chronicles" type thing. Hoping it somehow gets more Solo stuff made, I'm on the side of really loving that movie.
Bad Batch trailer looked great, seems to be lots of cleanup missions on the losing team as the Republic crumbles and Palps takes everything over. Pretty sure Fennic Shand from Mandalorian shows up in there twice.
Really intrigued by the Acolyte series...the Sith returning as the High Republic era (which is the big focus in publishing in the upcoming 2 years) is drawing to a close. I love Sith shit, gimme gimme.
Lots of great news today, pretty excited.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Rangers I suspect will involve Gina, but I am guessing she won't be the main focus and they'll try to make it more like an ensemble main character cast. She will serve as the main connective tissue between Mando and the new show. If I had to guess, her role will probably be the muscle, then they'll have some sniper character, some brains character, etc.

My guess for the themes of the new shows: Ashoka series involves her trying to find Ezra and Thrawn and basically be like a more direct sequel to SW: Rebels. Rangers series I bet will be like that show Hunters meets The A-Team, but instead of hunting Nazis, they are hunting Imperials.

Then you can have a big crossover later on where all the storylines converge

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Nothing will involve Gina unless she stops eating.

• 1Worf

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
They're making a new Willow series? Color me interested... pity Val Kilmer is too old and fat to reprise his role.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Rogue Squadron could be good depending entirely on if they stick to the book cast. Director is good so not too worried about that, just more the usual studio stupidity.

• 2Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Rogue Squadron could be good depending entirely on if they stick to the book cast. Director is good so not too worried about that, just more the usual studio stupidity.
They'll obviously have Wedge, but I'm not sure about the rest. I'd fucking cream my jeans if Corran Horn was added into the SW universe officially. Really good character they can do a LOT with.

I'm guessing they poach some characters though. Hopefully they do it right, but I'm imagining it's more like Star Wars Top Gun than Star Wars A-Team.

• 2Solidarity

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Indiana Jones and Willow? Fuck yeah. Young Indiana Jones was actually a really fun show that got the axe way too early.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users