The Mandalorian

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hmmm rumor being just rumors sounds right from friends, I quit after ep 3 or 4 this season. Now I want to kinda want to watch. Sounds like Mando isn't going anywhere from the positive reviews

Also hope Moff dies, he is terrible as a bad guy God damn, he can't nail that role

Last edited:

Homsar

A happy ending?!? I was literally not expecting a happy ending.
I haven't watched yet but my friends did not want a Bo show and they are super happy so I'm assuming idk

Most episode suck lately, hope they had something good

Last edited:

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I haven't watched yet but my friends did not want a Bo show and they are super happy so I'm assuming idk

Most episode suck lately, hope they had something good
i don't think any of the episodes sucked. some of them maybe felt disjointed or like they had nothing to do with what was actually going on, but i really feel like they all tied together in the end. and the ending was great. i'd rather have a slow middle that ramped up then an ending that fell flat, which this didn't at all. it's the opposite of game of thrones

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Homsar

i don't think any of the episodes sucked. some of them maybe felt disjointed or like they had nothing to do with what was actually going on, but i really feel like they all tied together in the end. and the ending was great. i'd rather have a slow middle that ramped up then an ending that fell flat, which this didn't at all. it's the opposite of game of thrones
Just watched it, friends and this forum talked highly. Pretty awesome episode and in the end it comes off as going back to it's roots

Thumbs up as a nerd. Choreography sucks but better. As a star wars nerd it's great

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don’t know, I wasn’t really blown away by it.

Also, seems like they’ve resolved their jet pack fuel issues from a few episodes back. They were pretty much flying the entire episode without issue.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm

Also, seems like they’ve resolved their jet pack fuel issues from a few episodes back. They were pretty much flying the entire episode without issue.
i always took the jetpack thing to be that when they ran out of fuel they had been using their jetpacks all day from training as well as having to travel a pretty far distance. with the assault on mandalore, they came in ready for a fight with full fuel and ammo.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I have issues with Mandalorian surnames. Satine Kryze and Bo Katan Kryze are of royal house of clan Kryze. Tarre Vizla forged the darksaber and is the ancestor of Paz Vizla of clan Vizla.

So why the fuck is it Din Djarin and Din Grogu?!?

(Obviously it's because Din Grogu sounds better than Grogu Djarin...but make it make sense)

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
I have issues with Mandalorian surnames. Satine Kryze and Bo Katan Kryze are of royal house of clan Kryze. Tarre Vizla forged the darksaber and is the ancestor of Paz Vizla of clan Vizla.

(Obviously it's because Din Grogu sounds better than Grogu Djarin...but make it make sense)

There are all sorts of clans with different beliefs and cultures that form the Mandalorians, even if they all share the same strong affinity to combat, armor, beskar, etc... It is possible that Din Djarin came from a culture that has the surname before the first name, like in several asian cultures in our world. I mean, I don't think Din Grogu sounds better than Grogu Djarin, and it's not like most people would change how they call him anyway (a lot still call him Baby Yoda to this day), so I cannot think of a specific reason they'd go with that except to reflect different naming conventions for different clans.

EDIT : take it for what it's worth but the Wookieepedia page calls him Djarin all the time while recounting his adventures, only uses Din to formally name him fully.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

he's always been a space asian mandalorian

Fadaar

That guy

I thought the same thing about the jetpacks lol. Also I thought the episode was kinda terrible and very contrived to wrap everything up nicely. They really are saving all the 'moving things forward' for Ahsoka.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
It is good to see that everyone fueled up this time as to have atmospheric jetpack capability and nonstop flight and retreat fuel.
There was more than few this is stupid compared to previous capability instances in this episode but I watch this for mindless entertainment instead of that isn't reeeeeeeeeeeal in Star Wars so overall, I feel like good season. I still think the whole season was about selling robot toys, baby yogas, and dark saber Mandos but I called that in first episode. Marketing, with some entertainment mixed in.
See you rebels in 15 years for the next season!

• 1Like

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
During the squadron cantina scene near the end, I thought when Mando asked if he could take the IG droid head from the trophy shelf Grogu would run out to the ship and bring back a half-burned Praetorian helmet to fill the space, with everyone wondering where the fuck that came from.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
There are all sorts of clans with different beliefs and cultures that form the Mandalorians, even if they all share the same strong affinity to combat, armor, beskar, etc... It is possible that Din Djarin came from a culture that has the surname before the first name, like in several asian cultures in our world. I mean, I don't think Din Grogu sounds better than Grogu Djarin, and it's not like most people would change how they call him anyway (a lot still call him Baby Yoda to this day), so I cannot think of a specific reason they'd go with that except to reflect different naming conventions for different clans.

EDIT : take it for what it's worth but the Wookieepedia page calls him Djarin all the time while recounting his adventures, only uses Din to formally name him fully.
Din Djarin is not a native Mando from a Mando family. he gets the Jon Snow treatment.

the episode was ok, was hoping for a gleam of light for the future. instead we get the series finale with all "loose ends" tied up in a bow. the tone was all over the place. from very adult to stupid baby shit. no Gina either. the FX were all extremely well done at least.

• 1Like

Animosity

Great episode. The last 2 were a lot more fun and scratched that Star Wars itch.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
A IG11 is pretty nogger proof. It'll handle most nogjunkies with swift justice. Town saved!

• 1Like

Angerz

Trakanon Raider

I would not be surprised at some point we get an announcement (maybe at the end of Ahsoka) of another limited series like BoBF called like Song of Clan Kryze or something along those lines to deal more with Mandalore itself.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
download (2).jpeg
Lore

Homsar

Im going to rewatch the episode. I thought it was that much fun. I still don't get baby Yoda in the mech. I do get it's a toy for him to learn and interact

The finale seems like they figured out the shit show and took a step back and it was great

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users