Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
1698819838306.png

• 12Like
Reactions: 11 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Context is Gina's rebuttal to being called crazy by every mainstream paper under Disney's thumb for criticizing Kathleen Kennedy's leadership.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I've seen this guy posted before, and since I cant make it more then 10 seconds into his videos, is there more than just watching a dude read a fucking article for 10 minutes?

Direct link to the article he is reading, so you can read in 2 min instead (TLDR: Pedro is still doing voice over with a body double in the suit):

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I like Tyrone. I think he offers some decent insight, which I think has only gotten better as he has gotten bigger. Thus allowing him to have the "status" to "know" more people willing to share what's behind the curtain.

To each their own on taste, if you don't like his style/delivery I ain't mad at you for it.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Direct link to the article he is reading, so you can read in 2 min instead (TLDR: Pedro is still doing voice over with a body double in the suit):
Wait, if he's still doing the voice over - and Mando wears the fucking helmet almost 100% of the time - what exactly is changing? The show already has a ton of the stunt double in it.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Wait, if he's still doing the voice over - and Mando wears the fucking helmet almost 100% of the time - what exactly is changing? The show already has a ton of the stunt double in it.
Now identifies as a woman?

• 1Edgelord

Juvarisx

Florida
I think he is asking whats the point of spending time being actually in the suit when you don't see any of his face and he isnt wrong. This isn't Urban's dread where his scowls make the character, anyone can do a head slant while he does voice over in a booth for 2 hours total for a season. Now he can make more money filming other shit on top of being paid for Mando since his voice is iconic in the role.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
yeah tbh i don't know why they'd need to have him in the suit. you can't tell a difference in prior seasons as it is.

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Just got all caught up on this. I liked the episode where little guy gets his robot chariot. I thought the last two episodes were fine.

The one with Jack Black was c
Pretty damn annoying

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
yeah tbh i don't know why they'd need to have him in the suit. you can't tell a difference in prior seasons as it is.
I can really tell when he moves. It looks all retarded and wrong, and it feels like he's starting to phone it in with his voice acting.

Kinda weird for pedro, he's a legit good actor that usually sells roles, so I'd like to give him and the show the benefit of the doubt.... but season 3 does not have me looking forward to season 4 tbh.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
In a recent interview with The Direct, the former “Battlestar Galactica” actress confirms that there have been no discussions at all about Bo-Katan becoming more emphasised for the next run:

“No. I think there’s always going to be a lot of speculation in this fandom. You know, I think it’s one of the reasons why people love this fandom so much. And they love this universe so much that a lot of times it allows just enough ambiguity for people to interpret things the way that they want to interpret them. And out of that there is the ability to have a lot of misinformation get out, or just, you know, wishful thinking.”