The Marvels (2023)

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
1.63 star(s) Rating: 1.63/5 8 Votes
Title: The Marvels (2023)

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Nia DaCosta

Cast: Brie Larson, Iman Vellani, Teyonah Parris, Samuel L. Jackson, Lashana Lynch, Zawe Ashton, Park Seo-jun, Shamier Anderson, Mohan Kapur, Zenobia Shroff, Saagar Shaikh

Release: 2023-07-26

Plot: The sequel to Captain Marvel (2019).

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
lol, is this a TV movie? no wonder it was being reshot for 2 years and changed release date 4 times.

pure gobbidge

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Where to start with this...
Cat Facepalm GIF

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
From the trailer it looks like they wrote the plot for Captain Marvel to be as annoyed as possible by the situation so her natural resting bitchface can be called acting.

It doesn't look as horrible as I anticipated based on my own dislike for Captain Marvel and Ms Marvel, but that's like saying diarrhea looks good next to shitting your entire intestine out.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Juvarisx

Florida
So Kamala will the the best part of this. Got it.

It's a shame they have to have her interact with such a terrible Captain Marvel, she really plays the fangirl role perfectly.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Sam looked about 5 seconds away from saying "What's in your wallet?!" there at the beginning.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
it could be a fun movie if they had sourpuss and afrogirl lighten the fuck up. you're in a trashy marvel film, be silly. nobody cares anymore.

• 1Solidarity

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
it could be a fun movie if they had sourpuss and afrogirl lighten the fuck up. you're in a trashy marvel film, be silly. nobody cares anymore.
I hope we dont have to worry about that cause it just focuses mostly on Kamala and Goose. Iman Vellani is the best casting Marvel has had in ages, and she actually appears to be having fun when she is on screen

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I hope we dont have to worry about that cause it just focuses mostly on Kamala and Goose. Iman Vellani is the best casting Marvel has had in ages, and she actually appears to be having fun when she is on screen
is that the downs chick? yeah shes cute and bubbly, which is out of sync with sourpuss and afrogirl. which is going to suck over the course of 2 hours because you're expecting fun and excitement and instead you'll get boring phase 4/5 stonefaces.

• 1Picard

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The costume department really drops the ball sometimes. A woman would not wear that drab fucking outfit.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Trailer looked, ok. as in unless it gets completely trashed by reviews i might see it at the theatre.

• 2Pathetic
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database