The Marvels (2023)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Not looking back.
Constantly posting in every thread of Star Wars series / MCU movies / various other recent woke stuff
Checks out.
Yep. Not paying the money to the mouse and not even watching it for free is important.
I was referring to Pixar in my post, getting close to same on Marvel and SW. Not watching the movies anymore. The tv shows for Marvel either. Mando is helping me stop there too.

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I see Marvel does "straight to tv" movies now. Well, that's it for the M-SHE-U for me and Marvel in General. Time for a new universe... that doesn't go full retard.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Yep. Not paying the money to the mouse and not even watching it for free is important.
I was referring to Pixar in my post, getting close to same on Marvel and SW. Not watching the movies anymore. The tv shows for Marvel either. Mando is helping me stop there too.

How about taking the next big leap and not checking the forum for this stuff an posting about it EVERY GOD DAMN DAY....

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 4 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
How about taking the next big leap and not checking the forum for this stuff an posting about it EVERY GOD DAMN DAY....
What the fuck does it matter to you what or where he post?
Don't like his post, don't read them or better yet use the ignore feature.
Stop acting so faggy!

kekaik-white-knight-1-a020fe05-a46s.jpg

White Knighting for Chuk!

• 6Like
  • 1Barf
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 8 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i tried to stay away, because of faggots like you, but a lot of people wanted me back, even Mist asked me to come back. christ, what kind of world is this when i consider Mist a good friend and value her opinion? and of course Sevens is good people. you guys are lost and make sad posts without the Chukster pissing in your Cheerios every day..
iu

• 5Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I'm on the hype train for no other reason than Ms. Marvel. Captain Marvel was a bad movie, and Brie portrays her really... shitty. I don't care about black girl, but Ms. Marvel was a fun mini-series. I look forward to this.
342.jpg

• 11Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 13 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ronan and Yandu looked awesome, these Cree look retarded. I stopped and went back, because I thought it was due to the hair, but nope, they all look terrible. At least the guy in the back has a Dark Elf vibe for the next DnD movie.

2023-04-13 16.18.16 www.youtube.com 2b23b381ad65.png

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Ronan and Yandu looked awesome, these Cree look retarded. I stopped and went back, because I thought it was due to the hair, but nope, they all look terrible. At least the guy in the back has a Dark Elf vibe for the next DnD movie.

View attachment 468915
is.... is the guy on the back left....?

guardians-star-lord-who.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
i tried to stay away, because of faggots like you, but a lot of people wanted me back, even Mist asked me to come back. christ, what kind of world is this when i consider Mist a good friend and value her opinion? and of course Sevens is good people. you guys are lost and make sad posts without the Chukster pissing in your Cheerios every day..
iu
Feel free to go back

• 2Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 2 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yondu isn't Kree.
They all look the same to me!

Same color though, wiki says the Cree experimented on Yondu's race with Gene mods, so the blue is from Cree DNA? At least for the GOTG movie, it looks like the exact same paint, which now looks much darker in that marvels SS.

Goatface

5 weeks out, apparently tickets go on sale next week
first forecasts think it is going to open to $95-105m
1696434335464.png

with worldwide having a huge range of $600-900m
1696434179175.png

supposedly it will need to make around $450-500m to breakeven

with dune 2 gone, it has 1 week before hungry games, then the next week is thanksgiving and wish opens, then 2 weeks till wonka
this is same time bp2 opened last year