The Marvels (2023)

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
People who watch this deserve all the mockery they get, but he did specifically say he watched a pirated copy, rather than buy tickets.

Somehow worse.

I could accept a blissful drooling moron ignorantly going to see this because he has an IQ of 68.

Instead, he's an acute moron who intentionally sought out this punishment via methods that preclude blissful ignorance.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
We have a serious infestation of people giving almost any trash the MCU shits out a "5-6/10, better than I expected" when it clearly is not the case. Same with Star Wars. It is worse than garbage as it actually shits on the good stuff that came before it.
same people said the same about The Flash. one said it was terrible, but also not bad. and i'm supposed to be the "bad take guy"? i will check out this cam copy if i am bored this weekend. i actually do expect it to be better than it looks because while Marvel and DIsney are pure garbage now. they know they are pure garbage and they had a chance to un-garbage this shit. plus if it still sucks i can trash it which makes it fun here, regardless.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
We have a serious infestation of people giving almost any trash the MCU shits out a "5-6/10, better than I expected" when it clearly is not the case. Same with Star Wars. It is worse than garbage as it actually shits on the good stuff that came before it.
If there is a marvel movie that you would never watch again after watching it once, it should be 1-3 on 10 point scale.

I can think of a couple
Thor 2
Captain Marvel
Thor 4
Quantumania
Dr Strange 2
Iron Man 3
Black Panther

I haven't seen
Shang Chi
Eternals
Black Widow
and have no interest

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i'm gonna see some friends in dc for thx giving, the girls want to see the movie and they want to make it a big family outing

i said you should probably see it this weekend, idk if if it'll last 3more weeks in theatres

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If there is a marvel movie that you would never watch again after watching it once, it should be 1-3 on 10 point scale.

I can think of a couple
Thor 2
Captain Marvel
Thor 4
Quantumania
Dr Strange 2
Iron Man 3
Black Panther

I haven't seen
Shang Chi
Eternals
Black Widow
and have no interest

Black Widow was good and way better than all those dumpster fire movies.

• 1Pathetic

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Black Widow was good and way better than all those dumpster fire movies.

i think black widow as a "super hero" is even more laughable than Captain Falcon Bubba Shrimp so its automatically a 0 for me

• 1Like

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm

I can think of a couple
Thor 2
Captain Marvel
Thor 4
Quantumania
Dr Strange 2
Iron Man 3
Black Panther

I haven't seen
Shang Chi
Eternals
Black Widow
and have no interest
On a 10 point scale I would reserve 1 to 3 for movies that have all around shitty quality. Acting like Tommy Wiseau in The Room along with shitty sound production, shitty filming angles, shitty editing, and mistakes all around. While most of your list there would get at least a 4 just because they cleared that very low bar (haven't seen BP, Cpt. Marvel, or Ant Man 3, but I doubt they were 1-3 bad).

The Room Oh Hi Mark GIF

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
On a 10 point scale I would reserve 1 to 3 for movies that have all around shitty quality. Acting like Tommy Wiseau in The Room along with shitty sound production, shitty filming angles, shitty editing, and mistakes all around. While most of your list there would get at least a 4 just because they cleared that very low bar (haven't seen BP, Cpt. Marvel, or Ant Man 3, but I doubt they were 1-3 bad).

The Room Oh Hi Mark GIF

Basically as long as that turd is packaged nicely, it gets a 6/10.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Basically as long as that turd is packaged nicely, it gets a 6/10.
I don't think I could sit through a 4 or a 5 out of 10 movie, so if it was good enough to not just walk away from, then it's probably a 6/10.

I don't watch movies that are rated that low on IMDB though and then usually read opinions here to filter it even further. This has saved me from watching a whole slew of movies; recently that would be stuff like Black Adam and The Flash (movies I would have watched otherwise).

Other people obviously have a higher tolerance than me, and can sit through a 4/10 or a 5/10, I guess.

• 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
holy shit, this chick cant hold this hammer at all. its triggering my inner shaman something fierce. she's wielding it like its a fucking champagne glass. why the fuck did they give her a hammer? make it a little stick with a star at the end like Glinda.

lol, nice to include Brie's tits (clothed) in the shot. apparently she dreams about the Captain Marvel movie trailer.

wow i didnt realize how much they butchered this. they totally cropped the opening set piece. the fight from the trailer on the moon with Monica is not in this.

the little retarded girl is cute. best thing i can say so so far. oh and i hate Brie Larson's LA accent. her sentences sound like questions.

still chugging trying to get through this. still got an hour to go. its very uneven in places. like why can black girl magic fly without switching when she has to save Curry Marvel? why are all three switching? it makes sense that the young girl gets switched because she has the same Runed Mithril Bracer as the mixed chick , but why is Black Girl Magic getting switched at all?

this is like the longest 96 minutes ever. 56 minutes in and they just reached the Bollywood planet. this is boring on another scale. even the little girl cant keep me interested enough in it. 40 minutes left.

29 minutes to go, these three bitches when they combined their forces and training with the switching. still couldnt stop the mixed chick from doing her weak sauce hammer moves. what in the fuck am i watching?

Last edited:

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
holy shit, this chick cant hold this hammer at all. its triggering my inner shaman something fierce. she's wielding it like its a fucking champagne glass. why the fuck did they give her a hammer? make it a little stick with a star at the end like Glinda.
Why make a no charisma diversity hire your big bad at all?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Why make a no charisma diversity hire your big bad at all?
its ridiculous, she doesnt even have a cool villain outfit, looks like she cut out holes in a pizza box and put it over her head. and if she's a kree and her buds are krees then why are they in human form?

Cybsled

This thread summed up

Poster:I saw the movie. It was ok as a kids flick. Had some okayish parts

Usual Suspects: no!!!! Me no watch, me only feel! Smart people on the YouTubez tell me it “woke”. Me no know what woke mean, but make me mad, so it must mean thing that make me mad!

• 1Direct to DVD
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This thread summed up

Poster:I saw the movie. It was ok as a kids flick. Had some okayish parts

Usual Suspects: no!!!! Me no watch, me only feel! Smart people on the YouTubez tell me it “woke”. Me no know what woke mean, but make me mad, so it must mean thing that make me mad!
i'm working my way through it.

fris

Vyemm Raider

I can think of a couple
Thor 2
Captain Marvel
Thor 4
Quantumania
Dr Strange 2
Iron Man 3
Black Panther

I haven't seen
Shang Chi
Eternals
Black Widow
and have no interest

This is the first movie I've never considered seeing in the theater. A few that I didn't, I at least considered. I thought Ms Marvel show was ok, y'all forget the audience. These are movies based around comics, comics that most of us read as kids.

I think the consideration of which movie you'd watch again is a good way to judge.

Of your list, the only one I might rewatch is shang chi. eternals is probably the worst on that lost, with Capt marvel being close 2nd. Nothing in phase 4 is really good except maybe Spiderman.

Mandriana

thats why the nerd girl ugly duckling story always sells. most chicks are a 4 or less. the beefcake guy falling for the ugly chick over the hot bitch he was railing for several years is every woman's fantasy. they see themselves as that ugly yet secretly super hot chick who can lure men away from lava 10s. its the most basic story ever and it works every time. and female writers cant figure that out.

maybe they just cant admit to themselves that they are just that easy.
Reminder, the whole Twilight series is about an 100+ year old, dreamy, sparkly, rich, powerful, vampire who enjoys statutory raping high school girls, but then totally falls in ultimate love for a plain, boring, non-smoke show PNW dumpster cunt. Where later vampire fag, had to compete for dumpster girl so werewolf fag wouldn't steal that jail bait vagoo from him.

Not forgetting the middle aged whales posting to social media how much they'd like to be doggie styled by the werewolf boy actor who was underage at the release of the movie.

I think the Twilight series made a couple dollars from women, I might be wrong though.

It's a mystery why these marvel movies make zero money from men and women.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Reminder, the whole Twilight series is about an 100+ year old, dreamy, sparkly, rich, powerful, vampire who enjoys statutory raping high school girls, but then totally falls in ultimate love for a plain, boring, non-smoke show PNW dumpster cunt. Where later vampire fag, had to compete for dumpster girl so werewolf fag wouldn't steal that jail bait vagoo from him.

Not forgetting the middle aged whales posting to social media how much they'd like to be doggie styled by the werewolf boy actor who was underage at the release of the movie.

I think the Twilight series made a couple dollars from women, I might be wrong though.

It's a mystery why these marvel movies make zero money from men and women.
i never saw any of those twilight films so i cant comment, but none of that surprises me. women are just as horny as dudes and would totally let a 16 yr old boy rail their old asses if he for some crazy reason wanted to rail old lady ass instead of prime young ass. its female fantasy. it works because it works. female fantasy isnt having a cat instead of a man and some beautiful children they can gush about on social media.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Somehow worse.

I could accept a blissful drooling moron ignorantly going to see this because he has an IQ of 68.

Instead, he's an acute moron who intentionally sought out this punishment via methods that preclude blissful ignorance.

What? Pirating the movie is less work and doesn't support the faggotry. Crazy talk thinking it's somehow worse

• 1Solidarity