s - $15,260,052
s - $9,247,703
total = $46,110,859

• 3Worf
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Probably will with the holiday but there's an outside chance it doesn't break 100 in NA. That's insane.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Probably will with the holiday but there's an outside chance it doesn't break 100 in NA. That's insane.
there is no good word of mouth for this other than the little girl steals the show. maybe 60% drop from 46 million. so around 20 million second weekend maybe getting knocked down to 2nd place by Rachel Zegler Hunger Games. if this is still in theaters by christmas. then it could break 100 milion. i dont see it though.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I saw this Sunday with my niece and nephews. I wasn't planning on seeing this in theaters, since I didn't care that much. However, my Dad passed away 2 weeks ago and he was the one that normally went with them to the Marvel movies. I thought the movie was definitely on the bottom of the Marvel watch list, but it wasn't horrible. Ms. Marvel was easily the best part of the movie. I also enjoyed the 3-person teleporting fight scenes. Although I know they were just trying to do something unique/different with the singing planet, it was easily the most cringy thing of the whole movie. The villain was about as inconsequential to the movie as they were in the comics. Just another Accuser corp member. They were just the plot device to get both the Nega Bands into play. I hope this is leading to Quasar coming into the MCU. The credit scenes were good. I pretty much like most of the Young Avengers that have been introduced and the Binary/Beast reveal was cool. They really need to get the X-Men going to hopefully draw more fans back to the theaters. You don't even have to do a lot of race swap bullshit since there are so many diverse X-Men as is.

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
did they blame racism yet for lousy ticket sales?

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Maybe this will finally put a nail in the coffin for the dumb female heroes bullshit that no one wants to watch. In fact its time to put a few nails for the coffins of all hero movies already. Its almost been 20 yrs of this shit and its getting old. Can we go back to zombies and aliens and shit like Terminator please?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I saw this Sunday with my niece and nephews. I wasn't planning on seeing this in theaters, since I didn't care that much. However, my Dad passed away 2 weeks ago and he was the one that normally went with them to the Marvel movies. I thought the movie was definitely on the bottom of the Marvel watch list, but it wasn't horrible. Ms. Marvel was easily the best part of the movie. I also enjoyed the 3-person teleporting fight scenes. Although I know they were just trying to do something unique/different with the singing planet, it was easily the most cringy thing of the whole movie. The villain was about as inconsequential to the movie as they were in the comics. Just another Accuser corp member. They were just the plot device to get both the Nega Bands into play. I hope this is leading to Quasar coming into the MCU. The credit scenes were good. I pretty much like most of the Young Avengers that have been introduced and the Binary/Beast reveal was cool. They really need to get the X-Men going to hopefully draw more fans back to the theaters. You don't even have to do a lot of race swap bullshit since there are so many diverse X-Men as is.
sorry for your loss.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Took the family to see this. It was fine.

They had obviously done audience testing/surveying to discover that ms marvel's family were well recieved in the tv show and so went overboard with their involvement.

Water planet was absurd and didnt need to exist.

Ms Marvel makes everyone around her seem more likeable due how human she is and you can tell the actress is enjoying herself.

Kids were pissing themselves laughing at the flurkin antics.

Do not regret going. Was more fun than any marvel movie since endgame except for 2x spiderman.

• 2Garbage
  • 1Worf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 4 users

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Maybe this will finally put a nail in the coffin for the dumb female heroes bullshit that no one wants to watch.
It would be fine if they were hot. Brie Larson isn't bad looking at all, but the other two look like cosplay fans. Even the villain was average looking. And I mean average by Hollywood standards.

• 1Pathetic

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
It would be fine if they were hot. Brie Larson isn't bad looking at all, but the other two look like cosplay fans. Even the villain was average looking. And I mean average by Hollywood standards.
So a non passing tranny pedo? Or different Hollywood standards?

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Saw an interesting theory...

Secret Invasion was really the plot for Captain Marvel 2, but they thought it would have a better chance without her so re-wrote it to be a Nick Fury series.

• 1Worf

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Saw an interesting theory...

Secret Invasion was really the plot for Captain Marvel 2, but they thought it would have a better chance without her so re-wrote it to be a Nick Fury series.
Secret Invasion seemed like it was just throwing Sam Jackson a bone for staying around so long. Knowing he'd never get a solo movie.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Secret Invasion seemed like it was just throwing Sam Jackson a bone for staying around so long. Knowing he'd never get a solo movie.
he got one. it was called Captain Marvel. he was the only person who was human in that movie. Brie was so wooden. its like she was a robot, like the Terminator, but not cool.

Goatface

there is no good word of mouth for this other than the little girl steals the show. maybe 60% drop from 46 million. so around 20 million second weekend maybe getting knocked down to 2nd place by Rachel Zegler Hunger Games. if this is still in theaters by christmas. then it could break 100 milion. i dont see it though.
trolls movie is predicted to earn $21-31m. marvels could be in a battle for 3rd with Thanksgiving, but it is only predicted for $8-13m

MCU largest second-weekend drops
Black Widow (67.8%)
Thor: Love and Thunder (67.7%)
Spider-Man: No Way Home (67.5%)
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (67%)
Quantumania (69.7%)

Black Adam (59%)
Shazam! Fury Of The Gods (69%)
The Flash (73%)
Blue Beetle (49%)

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
trolls movie is predicted to earn $21-31m. marvels could be in a battle for 3rd with Thanksgiving, but it is only predicted for $8-13m

MCU largest second-weekend drops
Black Widow (67.8%)
Thor: Love and Thunder (67.7%)
Spider-Man: No Way Home (67.5%)
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (67%)
Quantumania (69.7%)

Black Adam (59%)
Shazam! Fury Of The Gods (69%)
The Flash (73%)
Blue Beetle (49%)
what Disney has been doing is when these bombs end their theatrical runs they toss them on D+ and then they claim victory because they say everyone is watching it on there where nobody can check their numbers to verify if thats true. Disney is a scam company and nobody but the media believes that, but doesnt stop them from doing it.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I'd be surprised if it only drops 60% in the second weekend. That would actually be a pretty solid number for an MCU film.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
My daughter (11) knows that I saw this, and is asking if I'll take her. After careful consideration, I'll either wait until it comes to Disney +, or download from the high seas.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'd be surprised if it only drops 60% in the second weekend. That would actually be a pretty solid number for an MCU film.
if it drops more than 60% then it's really going to have a tough time breaking 100m. shit, it might have problems hitting 200m worldwide. it bombed in China too.