Silver Squire
Wow...
frown.png
:emoji_nose::emoji_nose::emoji_nose:

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Damn shame.

Speaking of Slayer...Am I the only one who considers Diabolus In Musica to be completely underrated? I thought the album was insanely good. Dare I say...my favorite Slayer album.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>

I fucking grew up on these guys in the late 80s and 90s

Saw them like 3 times. My favorite was an outdoor venue where in the distance you could see lightning and dark skies coming in and what do they play? Fucking Reign in Blood! Truly epic!

Killswitch

N00b

Anyone remember this? Was a concert VHS metalblade released called Metal Massacre?? Think that was what it was called. Remember it having Exodus, Slayer and Venom.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I don't even know what the fuck to say. Slayer had more of an impact on me than basically anything has, and has been a huge part of my life for 20+ years now.

It's like losing a friend.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just heard the news

god damn it all

RIP

Seasons in the Abyss tonight

MrBelding_sl

shitlord
RIP - he will be missed. Pretty freaky he died from complications from a flesh-eating disease after a spider bite. It's a very metal (but crazily painful) way to go...

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
rrr_img_23361.jpg

Never seen this pic before, that bite was a LOT fucking worse than I think most people knew about.

No surprise his liver shut down cleansing those toxins, plus 30 years of rock n roll excess along with it.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah that new The Ocean album is probably the album of the year so far.

and RIP to Jeff. I've always liked and respected Slayer even if they haven't ever been a regular rotation kind of band for me (even though I'm pretty sure I can sing along to all of Seasons) but god damn did they put on one hell of a show. I caught one of the shows they did back in 2003 where they would close with Angel of Death and then come out and play the whole rest of Reign in Blood for the encore. Most violent show I've ever been to. Felt like my ribs were cracking while pushed up against the rail. One of the best shows I've ever seen.