10/28 Saskatoon, SK @ Rock Bottom
10/29 Winnipeg, MB @ The Zoo
10/31 Sudbury, ON @ TBC
11/1 Toronto, ON @ The Opera House
11/2 Rouyn, QC @ Paramount
11/3 Montreal, QC @ Foufounes Electriques

jeydax

Death and Taxes
Darkest Hour's new album is up on IPTorrents. Their pre-release songs were making me not look forward to the album but after listening to it through once I think it is pretty damn good.

Del

Vyemm Raider
Definitely can't call it metal, as they seem to be going more toward progressive rock.

But, I'm loving the album, have listened to it plenty of times already.
I like it too. It's not their best work, but I think it's better than Heritage for sure.

Astennu

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just because I got tickets to finally see the King live in October. Bucket list band for me.

Overkill still rules and their new (17th!) album kicks ass.

And whenever I feel like getting vertigo and going into an epileptic fit I watch this.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I've been looking forward to Wovenwar's album release on the 5th.
They're the reformation of As I Lay Dying without their psychotic singer who tried to hire a hit on his wife lol

Anyway, it's up onWOVENWAR | Wovenwarcurrently as a premier before the actual release.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider

Glad to see Corey stopped being a whiny bitch and went back to their older sound, reminds me of high school, gonna need to slam some doors and scream about how no one "gets" me.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider

Glad to see Corey stopped being a whiny bitch and went back to their older sound, reminds me of high school, gonna need to slam some doors and scream about how no one "gets" me.
Slipknot is super gay bro.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Bro, Slipknot concerts are amazing. I'd go so far to say their all hope is gone tour was one of my favorite concerts in terms of zany drunken haziness lol

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Debating going to see them, but last time I went it was all the basic hits bullshit.

Can't blame them, such a lengthy disco... but I'd love to something like "Run of the Mill" or "Heroes End."

Halford sounds like shit lately too so there's that.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Been listening to Scar Symmetry a lot, really good stuff. The guitarist can shred (Per), holy shit. Any other bands similar to their sound? Possibly with a shredder.

Disp_sl

shitlord
Scar Symmetry comes up a bit in my Pandora station and I like em too. Maybe check out Periphery and Amorphis.

tbrz_sl

shitlord
Christian Alvestam left Scar Symmetry some time ago and now does his own thing. That guy is so solid on vocals it took 2 vocalists to replace him in SS.

Oblig Alvestam with DM...so fucking good

DM is very close to SS and alot of their older stuff has Speed from Soilwork on vocals