The Metal Thread

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I found some All Shall Perish that I enjoyed, but it's like 20% of their catalogs. Seems they changed their sound a whole bunch

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider

Haven't kept up with him since Sinister Urge, but the Venomous Rat Regeneration Vendor album is finally back to groove metal about vampires and gogo boots, thank god.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Arch Enemy to headline this year's Summer Slaughter tour

"Summer Slaughter" 2015 tour dates feat. ARCH ENEMY, BORN OF OSIRIS, VEIL OF MAYA, THE ACACIA STRAIN, OBSCURA, AFTER THE BURIAL, CATTLE DECAPITATION, BEYOND CREATION:

July 28 - The Summit Music Hall - Denver, CO
July 30 - Val Air Ballroom - Des Moines, IA
July 31 - Skyway Theater - Minneapolis, MN
Aug. 01 - Mojoes - Joliet, IL
Aug. 02 - The Agora Theatre - Cleveland, OH
Aug. 03 - The Northland Performing Arts Center - Columbus, OH
Aug. 05 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
Aug. 07 - Heavy MTL - Montreal, QC
Aug. 08 - The Palladium - Worcester, MA
Aug. 09 - Starland Ballroom - Sayreville, NJ
Aug. 12 - Webster Hall - New York, NY w/ The All Stars Tour
Aug. 13 - Rams Head Live - Baltimore, MD
Aug. 15 - The International - Knoxville, TN
Aug. 17 - Gas Monkey Live! - Dallas, TX
Aug. 18 - Empire Control Room & Garage - Austin, TX
Aug. 20 - The Marquee - Tempe, AZ
Aug. 21 - House of Blues - San Diego, CA
Aug. 22 - City National Grove Of Anaheim - Anaheim, CA
Aug. 23 - The Regency Ballroom - San Francisco, CA
Nice. I missed Arch Enemy and a few other bands last time they were in Cleveland because I had just moved here. Will most certainly be doing everything I can to get to this show.

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
Finally got my hands on the new Disarmonia Mundi album "Cold Inferno", not quite sure where it stands in terms of their older material yet since i'm still giving it a listen but it's good so far!

edit: A lot more clean vocals in this album thus far, don't mind it but definitely a big difference from prior albums.

Suds_sl

shitlord
Sigh self identifies as black avant-garde but I'm not sure that covers it. It's kind of like if King Diamond was fronting Unexpect.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I just heard the Five Finger Death Punch version of House of the Rising Sun. I loved it, then saw they were doing a big concert in Philly with Rob Zombie & Korn. Already have my tickets. Good shit.

Oh, here's the song.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Saw Deicide, Entombed, Hate Eternal, Black Crown Initiate a couple weeks ago. This band opened for them. I had never heard of them, they were damn good. Looked up their album, and it's great.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Hateyou I spoilered that video because the image it has before you click play is NSFW. Don't think it'll cause any pains otherwise unless someone walking by sees it.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
New Nekrogoblikon CD is pretty good, easily one of my favorite bands now. It might not be for everyone

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
New Ghost song released last week. Going to see them in Chicago in October, hope the new album is good, the last live show I saw them at was a good time.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
FYI, got an email today. If you buy Ghost tickets you get a free digital download of their new album when it releases.