The Metal Thread

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Ministry is one of my alltime favorite bands, not too bad for sure.

Very first CD I ever owned. Got it for Christmas from my brother. Whole fucking album, to this day, still fucking kicks ass. Had friends in Austin during the late 90's early 2000's and apparently there was a big ambient music scene where folks used to roll out to the countryside, eat shrooms / acid, and enjoy some fucking Brian Eno. Al Jourgensen and Gibby Haynes used to be constant attendees, and from what I was told, they were pretty cool cats at the events. Wish I would have made the effort to get stoned in their presence...

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Elidroth

Trakanon Raider
Bought this one from him.. Not cheap at 2800 euro, but it's 800 euro less than my custom Mayones Duvell 7-string is going to cost me..

Qatsi 6.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Wrathbane

Golden Knight of the Realm
I love "Song Radio" playlists on Spotify. Always ends up pointing me to music I've never heard before, that turns out pretty damn good to me.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
New Chelsea Wolfe album is looking to be pretty heavy actually, generally wouldn't label her solo stuff as metal but you can't deny these two tracks.

First track has Aaron Turner of ISIS near the end which was a huge surprise

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cleetus-Meetbeetus

<Silver Donator>
New Chelsea Wolfe album is looking to be pretty heavy actually, generally wouldn't label her solo stuff as metal but you can't deny these two tracks.

First track has Aaron Turner of ISIS near the end which was a huge surprise

I saw this the other day but hadn't gotten to it yet. Thanks for posting.

\m/

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Cleetus-Meetbeetus

<Silver Donator>
Was watching an episode of Housecore last night and Phil dropped a couple New Orleans band names.

Last edited:
  • 2Like