The Metal Thread

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Really liking these 2 songs off the upcoming Eluveitie, hope the rest of the ablum is like this. I like this kind of stuff a lot more than when their male vocalist is doing his thing.

Also liking some of the stuff i've heard from the 3 people who left.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'm sure I've posted before but I just love this fuckin song

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Sorry, gents. I've been slacking, but keep up the excellent work...

As cheesey as these fuckers are, they're a guilty pleasure:

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
Spotify recommended these guys recently, pretty solid melodic death with both growl and clean female vocals.

• 2Like

Cleetus-Meetbeetus

<Silver Donator>
In 91 I was walking past the Westward Club and saw a crowd of punks and hair people lined up in the parking lot. In early 90s Calgary that was an unusual sight so I stopped and asked what was going on. A couple guys with pink spiked mohawks told me a band called Gwar was playing. I'd never heard of Gwar, but the punks seemed pretty pumped so I decided to stick around. By the end of the night I was covered from head to foot in fake blood. One of the best shows I've ever seen.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
Fuck yes, I remember hearing something about that new song a few months ago I'm glad it's finally out as a studio version.

I'm jealous, I still haven't seen GWAR. :(

While we're on the topic, the breakdown in Sick Of You still makes me laugh

• 2Like

Cleetus-Meetbeetus

<Silver Donator>
Fuck yes, I remember hearing something about that new song a few months ago I'm glad it's finally out as a studio version.

I'm jealous, I still haven't seen GWAR. :(

While we're on the topic, the breakdown in Sick Of You still makes me laugh

I saw some great bands in Calgary clubs: DOA, SNFU, DRI, Dayglo Abortions . . . and these guys -- with Charlie Hodge!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
The wife got me tickets to Iron Maiden for christmas. Berlin, May 31. Been a fan for over 30 years.

I have nothing else to contribute.
Man it's been a while (that was 2016). Berlin was awesome. Went to Frankfurt in April this year too. Maiden still give me goosebumps.