The Metal Thread

Suds_sl

shitlord
The new Obscura is out and it absolutely rapes my ass. The new guitarist plays a fretless guitar on a few tracks too. I've heard of fretless basses but never a fretless guitar in metal.
I've had a couple of tracks show up in my YouTube subs. The technical mastery of Rafael Trujillo is astounding.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
The wife got me tickets to Iron Maiden for christmas. Berlin, May 31. Been a fan for over 30 years.

I have nothing else to contribute.

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
I had no idea Obscura released a new album. Some good stuff, leads and solos are pretty wacky. A+

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah they released the new album and already fired that guitarist and replaced him - along with the bassist too.. and maybe the drummer. The singer is kind of a dick.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Fleshgod apocalypse was fucking awesome, but carach angren fucking destroyed the place. Had only casually listened to them but they were awesome!

Preview track of new Vektor album. Tech thrash with some black metal-ish elements. Sounds even more technical, more melodic, but still just as heavy as previous 2 albums ...

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
From the preview image (and my not knowing or listening to Ghost B.C. before) I expected the attached song to be some black metal mic-gargling crap I generally avoid. And instead, I hear some completely clean vocals over 70s psychedelic metal. Now, I've listened to all major albums completely through twice, and love them. Learn something new every day.