The Metal Thread

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Okay, let's set some things straight.

1. Tool are not the best metal band on the planet. That's just... no. They're great, one of the best of the modern era, but come on. That's a little hyperbolic.
2. Puscifer sucks. Face it, it's fucking terrible. APC wasn't that great either. Maynard is not the genius behind Tool, Adam Jones is.
3. I would expect a new album in 2014. These fuckers take their time, and they've taken A LOT more time on this album than any previous one.

And the "drummer's" name is Danny fucking Carey! Come on man!
Just stop talking. Seriously.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Don't get butthurt. You could try and have a counter-argument, but you know I'm right.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
No, we don't need to have retarded discussions about which band is better. That's not what this is for, and you're the primary jackass in charge of starting the stupid shit. Knock it the fuck off, dipshit.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
The only thing I compared was Tool and Maynard's side-projects. Are you going to sit here and honestly say Maynard has put out good work outside of Tool?

So loose butthole.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
The only thing I compared was Tool and Maynard's side-projects. Are you going to sit here and honestly say Maynard has put out good work outside of Tool?

So loose butthole.
You continue to do it.

You contribute nothing except pointless arguing of subjective taste.

You are a fucking dipshit, period.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Cultes Des Ghoules:

Mid paced black metal from Poland. please look past the goofy aesthetic of the video and name of the song. this is a really nice piece akin to De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Side note. Although I don't really like KSE, I met them before they got really big twice in one day. I went to their album signing and literally me and my friends were the only people who showed up so we just shot the shit for awhile. We then got absolutely hammered before their show that night and they wouldn't let us into the club. We sat down on the side of the building depressed and the whole band came over and pulled us backstage. They sprayed us with all sorts of cologne and gave us gum and shit, they remembered us from earlier. It was an interesting time. They still didn't let us in.. at least we went home feeling boss

Sinnes_sl

shitlord
Enjoyed that one Moth^!

<3

This new shuggah' song sounds like Thordendal's Special Defects, which in my opinion is a good thing heh - gets intense after 2:15:

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider

Geoff Tate at his mofuckin best! Take Hold of the Flame is simply best one of the metal songs ever written.

Sinnes_sl

shitlord
Headed to see Testament / F&J tonight. \m/

http://thepalladium.net/event/testament/

Venue is a dump that should give you a free tetanus shot with every ticket, but other than that, fuck yes.
You lucky bastard! Testament and F&J in one night...

and overkill too? damn u
smile.png

HF!