The Metal Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
Hello my friend, Sinnes Sinnes . Hope you are well.

Here is one from a very, very underrated band from Auckland, New Zealand. Chatted with their original bassist (Mike Fud) and he introduced me to them 15+ years ago. They broke up in 2016.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sinnes

Molten Core Raider
Hello my friend, Sinnes Sinnes . Hope you are well.

Here is one from a very, very underrated band from Auckland, New Zealand. Chatted with their original bassist (Mike Fud) and he introduced me to them 15+ years ago. They broke up in 2016.

Hey man! nice to hear from you! been a long fucking time hah. i am fine mate, apart from that it appears I've been missing out on this aweome shit by not looking into Dan Swanö's new stuff for like 5+ years.. this is killer stuff that i assume you haven't been missin out on:)

That's a perfect mix of his other projects into one awesome album, the low views are a bit surprising ..quality shit! Didn't find it until today.

Hope you are doing good?! Cheers

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
Fucking love Witherscape. Dan Swanö for president.

Some Spanish Death Metal.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
Had no idea Dawn of Solace was coming out with a new album. Considering he killed the project along with Before the Dawn to focus on Wolfheart. Hopefully he's considering bringing Before the Dawn back to an active state at some point that'd be fucking amazing.

Cleetus-Meetbeetus

<Silver Donator>
Used to listen to a lot of Trivium while doing shipping back in the Ember to Inferno days. Load up the tape gun, put on the headphones, and headbang for eight hours.
But right now I'm feeling kinda Goth.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Should be good. Saw them last year and it was the highlight of the festival for me.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Enslaved doing a live stream. Really good quality. Weird seeing bands play to empty rooms.