The Metal Thread

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
Not entirely sure this belongs here as it's like 50% electro music and 50% metal (except done well) but I really like it, some of you may too.

Excellent stuff, spotify recommended them to me a couple weeks back love the mashup of genres. Another band on the same label:

Sinnes_sl

shitlord

Hell yeah
smile.png
w/ Michael Amott

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
Catching Dark Tranquillity & Omnium Gatherum in Joliet IL next Wednesday, can't wait. The review from the NY show posted their setlist and it looks great (heavier on the new stuff obviously):

Setlist:
The Science of Noise
White Noise/Black Silence
Monochromatic Stains
Lost to Apathy
The Fatalist
The Silence in Between
Zero Distance
The Mundane and the Magic
Punish My Heaven
The Wonders at Your Feet
What Only You Know
Iridium
Terminus (Where Death Is Most Alive)
State of Trust
ThereIn
Final Resistance
Encore:
Lethe
Endtime Hearts
Misery's Crown

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
There's not really such a thing as a bad DT setlist.
I'd agree really but there's plenty out there that would say otherwise, can't please everyone I suppose. I'm fuckin excited though haven't seen them since they toured with Arch Enemy at House of Blues in Chicago in 2008 if I remember correctly..

bwuceli_sl

shitlord
Anyway, I caught this band live on Roadburn, the doom/stoner capital of the world, in Holland last year and I've been following them ever since. I was very impressed. A german "band", this is actually a one man project, but he does live concerts with guest musicians. Needless to say, the music is quite dark and might not be everyone's cup of tea. Still, I'm shamelessly promoting this band.