The Metal Thread

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lately I have been listening to a lot of "Stoner/Doom Metal", bands like The Sword, Dozer and Red Fang. Anyone have any recommendations on bands that sounds like them?
Down's NOLA, Kyuss' Welcome to Sky Valley, Electric Wizard's Dopethrone.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
caladan brood gets the nod simply for not retreading fucking tolkien for the 15 millionth time. they might sound alot like summoning, but fuck it its still good.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider

Didn't realize these guys had a new album out last year, so glad to see their back.

Well fuck me. I feel like I have re-found Nightwish with these live vids. Can't wait for the new album coming in few months. The flying Dutch amazon rocks compared to either of the two previous ones.

Needless

Toe Sucker
My buddies band released a single which i quite enjoy, figured i may as well drop it in here

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
6 days until Insomnium & Dark Tranquillity. The set lists i've seen posted have been perfect I can't wait for this show. The only thing i'm bummed to see is Insomnium isn't doing Weather the Storm, if there's a tour that they should play it on this is definitely it, I mean they have Mikael there at the venue with them :p

DT's:
The Science of Noise
White Noise/Black Silence
Damage Done
What Only You Know
The Silence in Between
The Lesser Faith
The Wonders at Your Feet
The Mundane and the Magic
The Treason Wall
Through Smudged Lenses
State of Trust