The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot (f2p MMO)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So I'd really like to buy this game.. Is the general consensus that it sucks or is this a game with potential? Because I love the idea behind it.
I am waiting to hear if it is pay imbalances or just normal beta imbalances during testing. I like the idea too and seems hilarious to play.

Nija

<Silver Donator>
Seems like they want you to buy virtual currency and you're guaranteed to get in. Anyone see anything otherwise?

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Just wanted to say that the ZAM codes are working. I played this last "open beta" and it was fun, but also grindy as hell / pay to win. I had the most fun getting my brother to play as well and just competing with him. If you get a group of friends together, and all agree to either not spend any $, cap it, or whatever, some good lawls could be had.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Yeah this is definitely not in open beta.
Yeah, noticed that too. Anyone know of any other code offers? Just watched the second TB video of this, seems they went full on pay to win in a previous patch. Is it still like that?

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
They just released a dev blog about how they are going to get rid of the blings (the green gems that were essentially pay to win). The didn't say how they plan to replace them or monetize the game but at least its a start.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
stay the fuck away from ubisoft F2P titles.

They could sell tapestry for your dungeon or skins and meshes the sims style and such, but alas its ubisoft im quite certain its ending up p2w.
The problem with cosmetic stuff in the shop is that almost no one is willing to pay real money for that shit. P2W is the best, with P2 advance faster a good way behind.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
GW2 has proven that people will pay for cosmetic shit... the game just has to be pretty enough to make people want to.

Ubisoft has a good F2P title already, Duel of the Champions.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
They also got a lot of web-based F2P games (Heroes of Might and Magic Kingdoms, Settlers Online...)