The Mr. Sox.exe is broken and waiting on a patch thread - or TMSIBAWOAPT for short

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I imagine him writing huge posts, hitting the button, then being confused it's still there. Then he erases it and writes another.

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I imagine him writing huge posts, hitting the button, then being confused it's still there. Then he erases it and writes another.
Season 1 Robot GIF by Rick and Morty

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You talking about the reality of something is a bit shocking when you cant accept the reality of you being a male.
Thank you for proving you don't know a single thing about me. Seriously, thank you.

The GG/SJW thread has broken y'alls brains so badly... what a tragedy.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Thank you for proving you don't know a single thing about me. Seriously, thank you.

The GG/SJW thread has broken y'alls brains so badly... what a tragedy.
I dont follow you, or those threads you narcissistic cock chopper. Feel free to self validate more.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I dont follow you, or those threads you narcissistic cock chopper. Feel free to self validate more.
"You're correct, I don't know a thing about you, just like you said, and I continue to prove that" :trump: :trump: :trump:

Not sure what it is, but you either:

A) Just blindly follow what others have said about me in which case you're:

npcfollower.jpg

B) Just ignorantly and illogically making up shit about a person you just admitted you know nothing about, in which case you're:

stupid-retarded.gif

Hell, maybe both. In either case you look ridiculous, and again: Reality doesn't care about your opinion.

Enjoy your delusional jaunt down fantasy-ville!!!

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Well i unhid the msgs when I clicked in the latest replies I suppose the only recourse for this is emptying the sock drawer into the manessa thread

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Well i unhid the msgs when I clicked in the latest replies I suppose the only recourse for this is emptying the sock drawer into the manessa thread
As usual I make 1 post and people reeeeeee about it.

Buncha man-children around here... the fact you put people on ignore proves it. Ignore is for pussies; you didn't get the memo?

• 1Moron

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Hey, have you tried PMing Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule yet?

What's that? You haven't?

You poor, poor victim, you.
I'm not helping Manessa in any fashion.
It's almost like you're merely proving my point for the Nth time, Erronius. Well done, moron (and yes, that's the point of THIS post: that you're a moron).

I'll take the cheese and whine to my thread now. This Mr. Sox guy is... well I dunno because I don't care about a game that seemingly will never be released LoL

P.S. y'alls fixation (perhaps paranoia) on people being other people here is weird. I think it's projection as many of YOU probably have alts here, and I'll say it outright: People who use alts on any platform are weirdos. I can only guess why people would use alts, and none of it is good heh~

• 1Moron

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
The AI writing prompt theory holds some weight if he stopped posting.. he was likely only programmed to post in that one section.

• 1Galaxy Brain

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The AI writing prompt theory holds some weight if he stopped posting.. he was likely only programmed to post in that one section.
He had random tirades of hate against Steven Shariff and how that whole project is a farce. I didnt even know people could be jealous of one kickstarter project over another till that.