The Netflix Thread

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
What would you compare Lilyhammer to? I have considered watching it but just never got around to it.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Lilyhammer could be an after-Sopranos spin-off where after the death of Tony, Silvio moves to Norway to get away form the Gangster life and ends up setting his own little mobster-land in Lillyhammer.

Paulie even makes an appearance at the end.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I didn't watch it because I had heard the acting was horrible, but I really enjoyed Act of Valor. Some of the dialogue may have been a little grating, but overall it was excellent.

I've now been out of the Army almost as long as I had been in, but this one more than any other movie I've seen really made me reflect on the people I worked with.

Blue skies, SGM Stack and SSG Harper.

Elissidel_sl

shitlord
That sounds pretty badass, actually.
BoldW gave a pretty good description of the show, but don't go in expecting a Sopranos drama, it is much more light-hearted than that. Its sort of a drama/dark comedy, but not too dark. Anyway, just watch it man. Its worth the time, I don't recommend shit shows
smile.png

Plus its set in Norway; BLACK METAL!

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
its not a movie, but if your into gross things check out, "i was bitten" its a series of people who have been bitten by various poisonous animals and other attackings like bears etc, i just watched an episode where some dude i forget how, came in contact with a fucking elephant and the elephant basically slapped him up, tried to chew him up and eat him, spit him out when he couldent and stepped on his fucking head.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Has bounty Killer been mentioned? I guess I'd call it a contemporary grind house flick without all the Rodriguez cgi . I found it very enjoyable.

Caliane

Has bounty Killer been mentioned? I guess I'd call it a contemporary grind house flick without all the Rodriguez cgi . I found it very enjoyable.
Finishing this up now. yeah. wow. hilariously bad/good.

"This movie is like Red Alert 2 made into a film"
Netflix needs a better review system. The guy that said that in his review needs some +++.

Elissidel_sl

shitlord
Yeah I also finally got around to watching this after Vvoid mentioning it way back. It really is a fun flick, and good god almighty is the lead actress hot. I seriously hope she gets more roles in the future, preferably an HBO mini-series about lesbian nymphomaniacs.

Column_sl

shitlord
Does anyone know if there is a website that lists all the Redbox streaming titles?

When I go to redbox it doesn't allow me to filter it like that without a sub.

I'm interested if its all new titles. If so for 6 bucks, that isn't bad.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I watched Colin Hanks movie Lucky. Moderately amusing dark comedy. Worth the $0 price if you're snowed in. Kind of slow to start though.