The Netflix Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
really liked God Bless America

things to not watch:
Seal team 6
Die (like the dice)
House (horror movie)

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
yeah i posted on morenetz before it died that i randomly tried stakeland and it blew me away, the atmosphere and cinematography was amazing. fucking main actor was a god damn stunt man before this

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
rrr_img_4720.jpg

rrr_img_4720.jpg

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Thank you for this thread - got some stuff to check out now!

I'll look through my list and see I have anything odd that might be of interest.

Snake Eyes (Nick Cage flick, I enjoyed it surprisingly)
The Game
From Dusk til Dawn (very stupid, but amusingly so imo)
Much Ado about Nothing
Swingers
Memento

Just a few that I saw on there recently and added to queue to re-watch when the time is right. Mostly main stream stuff I think, but maybe not all.

Wolfen_sl

shitlord
I was going to recommend Beowulf and Grendel but it looks like it has been removed from Netflix. It's got the main guy from 300 in it. Good flick.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I dropped Netflix a while ago there was never anything new, is it any better or is it still all just the same old crap?

Siliconemelons

I was going to recommend Beowulf and Grendel but it looks like it has been removed from Netflix. It's got the main guy from 300 in it. Good flick.
could always watch the Christopher Lambert Beowulf that I think is still on there, great "bad" movie!

as for new stuff, yeah it seems their big updates are quarterly- the most recent lots of tv shows and kid and horror movies.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Thank you for this thread - got some stuff to check out now!

I'll look through my list and see I have anything odd that might be of interest.

Snake Eyes (Nick Cage flick, I enjoyed it surprisingly)
The Game
From Dusk til Dawn (very stupid, but amusingly so imo)
Much Ado about Nothing
Swingers
Memento

Just a few that I saw on there recently and added to queue to re-watch when the time is right. Mostly main stream stuff I think, but maybe not all.
See shit like this makes me feel old. I have seen every one of those either in the theaters or from a dvd right when it first became available.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Watched Stake land the other night and was pleasantly surprised.

My wife pointed out something though, they used noises for the bears/lynxes from WoW for the zombies which i thought was amusing.

watching devil's double tonight!

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
eh the everquest night time animal noises has been used in countless movies and tv shows.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Ip man was good.
Flowers of war was really disturbing
A boy and his dog is cool and has the best ending ever

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I dropped Netflix a while ago there was never anything new, is it any better or is it still all just the same old crap?
There's a lot of stuff new all the time.

http://www.hackingnetflix.com/has weekly release highlights.

See shit like this makes me feel old. I have seen every one of those either in the theaters or from a dvd right when it first became available.
I know what you mean... I have From Dusk till Dawn on VHS somewhere, and I worked at a theater in college when Snake Eyes came out, 34 next month.

Watched Indie Game: The Movie today, was fantastic. Just never took the time to watch it previously.

spronk

FPS noob
dunno if its on netflix yet but I just saw Looper late last night and was very impressed, great scifi story involving time travel