The Netflix Thread

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Larry Charles's Dangerous World of Comedy was interesting to a point, Vice News like, but dude was so sjw he couldn't help digging his bias in, had to stop

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
That shit was fucking NUTS. I had heard his name my whole life but never really knew much about what he did other than kill women. I had no idea he escaped jail twice. To me, the most insane shit was how they let him be his own lawyer. He's sitting there in court getting off to having the cop describe how he positioned the body. And the cop is answering his questions "yes sir" to a serial murderer! Fucking blew my mind.

Is Jeffrey Dahmer the one who ate people? Is there any good doc on him?

Best was when the judge was actually praising him at end of his trial. It just shows you how much charisma the dude had. The dude literally viciously killed 33 women, and the judge is all like" I really like you"

• 1Like

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Formula 1 : Drive to survive

A 10 episode documentary series, behind the scenes following the F1 circus. You see a level of unprecedented access, during race weekends.

Hell it was just cool to get the rawness of un-censored language when things go wrong. Instead of the old image of F1 with everything being so snooty and sterile.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
thats quite a cast of men. looks like Ghost Recon Wildlands

See Ben Affleck, Oscar Isaac, Charlie Hunnam, Garrett Hedlund, and Pedro Pascal attempt to rob one of the world’s most violent cartels in Triple Frontier — on Netflix and in select theaters. Coming this March.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Anyone watch Love, Death and Robots yet?

Love, Death & Robots | Netflix Official Site
Yep. I finished it.

I loved Beyond the Aquila Rift and Shape-Shifters. There are others I really liked as well like Suits, Lucky 13, and Ice Age. There was none I hated though some I thought were meh. But they are very short so if you dont like it they are over in like 10 minutes. It's really no big deal. Over all it's a great series.

• 2Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Rewatching Stranger Things and the pacing is so good. I'm fondly remembering the scenes as they're replayed, but I didn't recall just how much is packed into every episode. It would be only little exaggeration to say one episode of Stranger Things would be an entire season stretched out of most other shows (and Netflix Marvel should have taken that route.) 9/10

• 1Like

Kiki

Log Wizard
Way to be out of touch. I guess that's why movie ticket sales have been falling for 15 years.

• 1Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
From the same shit bird walking all over Apples stage today, discussing how great their new streaming service will be. These people make me sick

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Here's some of the stuff they are releasing:

List of Shows Coming To Apple TV+ (will be updated):
  • Amazing Stories - Steven Spielberg
  • The Morning Show - Reese Witherspoon, Jennifer Aniston, and Steve Carell
  • See - Jason Momoa and Alfre Woodard
  • Little America - Kumail Nanjiani
  • Sesame Street-themed show for children focused on programming
  • Little Voice - JJ Abrams and Sara Bareilles
  • For All Mankind - Unknown
  • Toxic Labor - Oprah
  • Unnamed Show About Mental Health - Oprah
I'm not an apple fan at all, detest them as a company. They have a boatload of cash to dip their toes in but this is the entertainment industry and I just can't see a company like apple doing well even with their brainwashed fans.

I mean for original programming this is about as bottom of the barrel it can get.

Except Sesame Street! But I think my judgement might be clouded as I was a child of the 70s . No idea what it's like now.

• 1Like
  • 1Barf

iannis

Musty Nester
I wonder if speilberg would have had an easier time or a harder one if netflix had been an option for him.

Maybe harder. Probably harder. Netflix will throw some money around, but Speilberg has been heading multi-hundred million dollar projects for like 30 years. That's more that netflix money.

I'm sure he would have still made good movies.

• 1Like

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
If Netflix can allow a film to reach a wide audience, a film that would have struggled out in the world of large multi-screen cine-plexs and having to compete against the big blockbusters.

If Netflix can make that happen, then it's a good thing.

Ignore the old establishment.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Here's some of the stuff they are releasing:

List of Shows Coming To Apple TV+ (will be updated):
  • The Morning Show - Reese Witherspoon, Jennifer Aniston, and Steve Carell

Why, lawd, why oh why.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
lol, "See" is a post apoc TV show about a world where everyone is blind. Basically Into the Badlands but blind people. Maybe they'll save a ton of money and have 80% of the show be POV from the characters, just a black screen with people talking

every one of those shows sounds boring as fuck and also something that apple retards will gobble up

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
lol, "See" is a post apoc TV show about a world where everyone is blind. Basically Into the Badlands but blind people. Maybe they'll save a ton of money and have 80% of the show be POV from the characters, just a black screen with people talking

every one of those shows sounds boring as fuck and also something that apple retards will gobble up

Netflix is called Greenlight Studios for a reason.

• 1Like