The Netflix Thread

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Eh.. I watched 2 of his 30-45 min standups on Netflix recently, and they really weren't anything to encourage others to see. He just seems older, harder, less funny (which - he is). I'm surprised he's getting paid as much for these as he is.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Eh.. I watched 2 of his 30-45 min standups on Netflix recently, and they really weren't anything to encourage others to see. He just seems older, harder, less funny (which - he is). I'm surprised he's getting paid as much for these as he is.
the one that sucked was really just him making an impromtu visit and working on material

iannis

Musty Nester
The one with him in the small room talking about the pimp was forgetable.

I think rogan was actually smart to spend an hour making cat and dog jokes. Reality is becoming increasingly farcical which means the kind of dominant issue driven comedy is going to be difficult. While his rape themed superhero was funny, I don't remember the chuckles. I reme!her that hour as an extended plea for tolerance.

That's not a bad thing. But I dunno.

Fedor

<Banned>

sub-buzz-4821-1565671746-8.png

sub-buzz-1423-1565678331-1.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So Netflix went full pissy mode and got Netflix 1080p chrome extension removed from the chrome store. You can manually install it in developer mode but it's obviously a pain in the butt. They really don't like you watching what you (maybe) pay for via browser.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah well I'm not important enough and neither are any of you. Trump proves that it doesn't really matter in the end anyway. If you read his social media presence in a vacuum and then read that he's one of the most powerful men in the world you'd be confused how #metoo was ever really a thing.

Sad thing is if trump was not president, his shit would of been banned, shadow banned, or banned until he deleted in like 2016. the ONLY reason he is able to shit post on twitter without their consequences is because he is POTUS.

Also about your comment that none of us as individuals matter, well they dont right now, bot who the fuck knows what the future holds. You laugh but I came from communist block Poland where people disappeared all the time because of shit they said, resistance pamphlets they made or just meeting with like minded resistance people. You thinkt hat this might never happen here but it sure can. People are already being ostracized and attacked for wearing fucking hats my man.

And the scary thing is that our entire history on line is right there to be sifted through, made public at the whim of some dumb fuck that thinks me or you are wrong and should be exposed.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I loved it. He really does a great job of reminding everyone watching that no one gives a shit about their opinions.

• 1Solidarity

spronk

FPS noob
  • 1Like

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member

aug 26th netflix

I watched a bunch of this over lunch today and the bit he did on Louis CK blowing his load on his stomach had me actually crying at my desk.

I give Netflix grudging kudos for this special, because it was clearly one of the first things in recent memory put up that has any kind of anti-progressive messaging.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users