The Netflix Thread

Caliane

Haunter.

The Others meets Groundhog day.
Some great set/costume work with various points in time.

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fight Club was a very good movie. Never heard of it but saw it on the netflix. It had brad pitt and edward norton who start an underground fight ring.

Talks about love, fighting and other stuff.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Fight Club was a very good movie. Never heard of it but saw it on the netflix. It had brad pitt and edward norton who start an underground fight ring.

Talks about love, fighting and other stuff.
But, was it better than you expected?

Needless

Toe Sucker
Katy Perry: Part of Me was a very good movie. Never heard of her but i saw it on netflix. It had katy perry, an accomplished musical artist and her journey through a year long tour.

Talks about love, performing, and hardships of her career.

lurker

Vyemm Raider
Slightly off topic, but you can now stream 'Capote'. Philip Seymour Hoffman won an Oscar for his performance in this movie.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Something for those that enjoy older comedies from the late 70's / early 80's

Rock and Roll High School - Fucking loved this movie when i was a kid. P.J. Soles was IMO so hot (she was in Stripes as well). Plus Ramones!

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Great Queen Seondeok series is amazing. I'd put it with Emperor of the Sea, Deadwood and Game of Thrones for how much I love it.

I don't know why, but something about these epic Korean period soap opera drama things (like this and Emperor of the Sea) just connects with me on some level that most TV/movies just don't.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
I had a VERY good time watching "Blue is the warmest color" last night. Highly recommended A++

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I know it was mentioned in the Star Wars Episode 7 Thread but I figured I would mention it here as well ...

Starts tomorrow March 7th

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
If you like things like Lost Room you'll probably love The Returned. It is a TV show and subtitled. Movies that were really good - The Hunt and The Broken Circle Breakdown. Yeah, I watch a lot of foreign movies.

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
It's total schlock cheese, and entertaining for all the wrong reasons, but Riki-Oh: The Story of Ricky was pretty amazing. Just imagine Dead Alive as a martial arts film.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
"New World" a korean movie.

if you liked Infernal Affairs, you would like it.

synopsis:
A conflicted undercover cop is ordered by his possibly corrupt boss to help influence the election of a new leader of Korea's largest crime syndicate.

Also, "Drug War" in the same genre.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I had downloaded The Kings of Summer a while ago, but decided to watch it this morning due to that post (even though I had heard good things). That was an awesome movie. I couldn't really think of what it reminded me of, so I basically just concluded with the word "nostalgia."

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Just watched a movie called "Odd Thomas", was way better than i thought it would be.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Just watched a movie called "Odd Thomas", was way better than i thought it would be.
Agreed. I don't like that they changed Elvis from a ghost to a cardboard cutout, but it was definitely enjoyable. And Stormy is fucking hot.