The Netflix Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Brikker

Trump's Staff
0.50 star(s) Rating: 0.50/5 4 Votes
Title: Netflix Live

Tagline: Netflix Live has been canceled. We miscalculated the number of people who like to binge-watch microwaves. Dave from analytics is in trouble.

Cast: Will Arnett

Release: 2017-03-31

Runtime: 48

Plot: Toasters toasting. Grass growing. Fans blowing. With Netflix Live, you can experience life's biggest thrills, right from the comfort of your couch.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I'm living abroad in Germany for another 14 months. I'm found wanting when it comes to decent movies to watch and am using a VPN to get what I can out of Netflix. Can anyone suggest some decent shit that can be found on Netflix instant (I can also access the U.K. Netflix and any other country that has it)?

One movie I've found that I was not expecting to like as much as I did:

"A Good Old Fashioned Orgy", starring Jason Sudeikis.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
4Ghn0LSESaPZUFIhgQKrCMfluwm.jpg

Title: Netflix Live

Tagline: Netflix Live has been canceled. We miscalculated the number of people who like to binge-watch microwaves. Dave from analytics is in trouble.

Cast: Will Arnett

Release: 2017-03-31

Runtime: 48

Plot: Toasters toasting. Grass growing. Fans blowing. With Netflix Live, you can experience life's biggest thrills, right from the comfort of your couch.

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
Try out Headhunters. It's got Jamie from Game of Thrones in it and is quite good. It's foreign so be prepared for subtitles.

You can also try out Tucker and Dale vs Evil. Has the Fat guy from a good old fashioned orgy in it.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
My girlfriend put on some random vampire movie last night that wasn't half bad.

"Stake Land"

We actually ended up watching the whole thing. Cheesy at parts but better than most of the random horror crap you find on netflix/redbox.

Arkk

Lord Nagafen Raider
GiveI Saw The Devila shot. Foreign film (subtitled), with Min-sik Choi (Oh Dae-Su from Oldboy - another good movie if you've not seen it).

Turned out much better than I was expecting - it's an excellent revenge flick.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Watching a sci-fi movie with Guy Pearce right now called "Lockout"; unexpectedly funny.

*edit: a lot of the movie is stupid but Guy Pearce's character has some comedic lines.

Sulrn

Deuces
My girlfriend put on some random vampire movie last night that wasn't half bad.

"Stake Land"

We actually ended up watching the whole thing. Cheesy at parts but better than most of the random horror crap you find on netflix/redbox.
Agreed. Watched it a few nights ago as a background while I work movie and it blew me away aI had to actually stop and switch priorities.

I honestly think that if it had a real title it would've been a run for best horror/sci-fi mention.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
I startedThe Man from Nowhereat random one night and loved it. The story isnt anything remotely original, but was entertaining.

While I was on a Korean cinema kick I also watched the Korean re-imagining ofCity Hunter. 20 episode series that was pretty badass considering it was just a tv show. It also has nothing really to do with the anime/manga of the same name.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
The Man from Nowhere was good.
+1 for Tucker and Dale, I've probably re-watched that a good 3 times, which is a lot for me.

Will have to watch Stake Land.

The Man From Earth someone recommended from another thread, it's on Netflix and it's a good watch, though it's low-def.
Oldboy, if you haven't seen it.
Casa De Mi Padre, if you like Will Ferrell, it's ridiculous.

Siliconemelons

and he dies!..... Do I need to spoiler it? It also has the kid from pillars of the earth (fuck that chick from pillars needs some nudes...wtf) who is also marius in the les mis movie...

ironclad is also good, Paul g surprised me in the role.

flesh + blood is great, if its still on there

I will post more once I look up their names lol

Farim_sl

shitlord
1) 13 Assassins

2) Red State

3) Red White & Blue

4) Prey

5) Mutants

6) Red Hill

7) The Woman

8) King Of Devil's Island

9) Bellflower

10) Special

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Agree with lock out and stake land both good times. The Relic is on there now typical 90s monster movie.

Flying Sword Dragon Gate is Jet lee wire fu to the max, liked it better than man with the iron fist.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database