The New England Patriots 2014 Playoffs Thread

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Wonder how much money Wilson was set to lose after the first 3.5 quarters and then how much he recouped + some after that ending.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
MM got straight up outcoached. That second half...

Hell of a game. Not the outcome I hoped for.

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
Unless either Indianapolis or New England melt down in the big game, I can not see Seattle winning by fluke chance.

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pats' homerism inc. If the Patriots can get by Luck tonight, I feel much better about them against Seattle after this performance.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
If its Seahawks and Patriots then I won't be watching. No idea how they could fit so many bandwagon fans in one place, not to mention their egos. Definitely will be some murders over that weekend.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So I bet all you dumbfucks talking about 'Oh Seattle's defense just looks good because they had a soft second half of the season' are feeling pretty fucking stupid right about now.
Do you actually watch football? What the fuck does Seattle's defense have to do with anything? This was entirely on the Packers playing like they had 30 seconds to go, but with 5 minutes remaining.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Colts v New England about to start. GB fans.... take it to the off-season thread!!!!

(off-season thread should be renamed to something about McFatty)

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
So I bet all you dumbfucks talking about 'Oh Seattle's defense just looks good because they had a soft second half of the season' are feeling pretty fucking stupid right about now.
Uh, to be fair, McFatass helped Seattle's D immensely by calling one of the most conservative games I can remember. That said, people are idiots if they don't think Seattle's D isn't the best in the NFL.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Do you actually watch football? What the fuck does Seattle's defense have to do with anything? This was entirely on the Packers playing like they had 30 seconds to go, but with 5 minutes remaining.
Ok Helen Keller. The Seattle defense is what kept them in the game and is why the score was 16-0 at the half instead of 28-0.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ponder out the fact that for all of the stupidity that went on in that entire game...if Dix just knocks down that Chuck it up and Pray on the 2 point conversion Crosby's FG would have won the game at the end of regulation.

Some serious Rahim Moore shit there.